~ chapter 2 ~

Sana remembered about her meeting and went along with Kaushal to her cabin. Kaushal made her aware of the presentations, meetings, and how things were done. Sana got to work instantly while kaushal went to do his work.

Sana had been studying buisness studies for the past 2 years so she basically knew how to make the client agree.

Sana got everything ready and went to the conference room at 10 mins to 3:00 and found sidharth sitting there immersed in some files. She quietly slipped in and began setting up her presentation and papers . Kaushal and Nakuul entered and smiled at Sana.

Nakuul went towards sidharth , while Kaushal went towards Sana. Dar lag rha hai? Kaushal asked. Bahut zyada sana replied nervously. Pehli deal hi woh bhi pehle din, agar galat gayi toh mein toh mar hi jaungi she said. Kaushal rubbed her arm and said relax sab theek jayega. Sana smiled and checked her laptop for files.

The clients arrived and Nakuul went out giving a thumbs up to Shehnaaz. Sidharth, kaushal, and the clients took their seats. Even though sana was nervous she was talking and joking with the clients as if she knew them for years. The clients had a constant smile playing on their faces , and were actually shocked to see her beacause earlier they ahd signed 2 deals with Sidharth and they never knew how sidharth is working with someone so opposite to him.

Sana shared the presentations, joked around, explained everything. Sidharth had his head in his hands because he was worried that the deal will slip away from their hands because of her antics.

After the meeting ended, everyone was laughing and joking except sidharth who was dead worried. All of them were taling and laughing, when the man, who was around 50 years, shook Sidharth 's hand and said.

Hum kal aaka 50% advance ready rakhenge.

Shehnaaz squealed and high fived Kaushal while Sidharth nodded at the man and said  Thank you to the man. A woman eho was with him was about to leave but turned around and smiled at Sana and said " Meine aapko pehle kahin dekha hai, pata nahi kahan " she suddenly jumped as he remembered. "oh my god!!! Are you the Shehnaaz Kaur gill??? " Sana smiled and nodded. The woman shook her hand and said " you are as beautiful as you are in the magazines . I loved the way you slayed that black saree. " Aww thank you so much " Sana replied smiling at the lady. They talked for a minute or two, and then the woman went away. Sidharth was confused as to what the woman was referring to.

The clients left and Nakuul entered.
Kya hua? Deal finalize hui? He asked hurriedly. Sidharth and Shehnaaz nodded. Wow congrats sana Nakuul said hugging her.

Sidharth went towards Sana and extended his hand. Good work shehnaaz he said. Sana shook his hand and said Thanks Mr. Khadoos.
Sidharth raised his eyebrow at her and said what?

Mr Khadoos, kyunki tum kabhi haste hi nahi aur humesha khadoos bane rhte ho. Nakuul and kaushal who were standing behind trying super hard to control their laughter , looked at each other and burst into laughter.

Sidharth shook his head in disbelief and thought" yeh ladki alag hai. Jaha yaha mujhe koi kuch nahi bolta, aur yeh khul ke bolti hai. Kuch toh baat hai iss ladki mein. He went away with a smile on his face which went unnoticed by the three of them.

The rest of the day went by in a breeze. Suddenly sidharth's phone rang, it was his dad.

Sf: sid's father

S: Yeah dad kya hua?

Sf: beta tujhe pata hai sana kidhar hai? Uska phone switched off aa rha hai.

S: Sana kaun?

Sf: Shehnaaz

S: Oh woh, woh apne cabin mein hi hogi kyun kya hua?

Sf: Beta uska phone nhi mil rha hai, to tu usko boldena ki woh aaj humare ghar lunch pe aayegi.

Sidnaaz: Meant to be 💫 [CLOSED]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें