Thavikiren anbae..😥

Morning 6 AM...

As the sun woke up, all the birds departed from their nests and flew to search for food..

Chandrakantha's house was a bungalow with more than 5 cars and stood proudly near the beach..

Also she has more than 3 houses in the city but she lives here only peacefully with her husband and her brother..

Vibhavari and her family lives in a small house in a colony with 1 bhk and she doesn't like luxurious life a lot..

But her sister likes to live an luxurious comfortable life and that is her ambition. Vibha's father also doesn't have much interest in luxury but wants her daughter to live happy..

In Vibha's home:

Vibha's father is watching rasipalan and her sister is still sleeping..
Vibha woke up early and put kolam in entrance and did her usual work. That is cooking and maintaining the household chores.

Vibha: "sugu.. endhri d.. evlo toonguva.. na seekram office poganum.. endhri..

Sugnthi: " ka 2 mins ka.. please.."

Vibha: " Adelam ila ipa endhrika poriya ila thanni a oothava.. "

Sugu: " endhrichu tholaikren.. thanni  a oothiradha.."

Vibha: " Athu.. po poi pallu thechu kulichutu va.. unaku tiffin eduthu vekren.."

Vibha is a humble girl and tolerates her sister's atrocities a lot.. Also very responsible..

She gets blessings from her father and stares her husband's foto on the wall.. a lone tear escapes from her eye and goes to office by mini bus.

In CK home:

CK's son and her beloved brother are sleeping peacefully. Jeyanth woke up and was reading newspaper.

After few minutes, CK came out of her room with neat red with white saree and matching jewellery.. she was looking like Jhansi rani..

She greeted her hubby and went to pooja room and did her daily rituals..

Then she went to kitchen and was preparing coffee for everybody.. Jeyanth was looking her in awe..

Jeyanth: " Epdi ma daily ipdi endhrichu elarukum coffee potu office um pathutu veetuku vandhu dinner um panitu.. tired agala ya unaku Chandhra??"

CK: "En thambi ku.. en pusuhanuku.. en Pullaiku na idhelam panama yaro velakari panradhu enaku pudikalanga.. Adhan nane panren.. idhula enaku Kastame ilanga.. sandhosam dan.."

Her words touched jeyanth.. she doesn't fail to do this even a day.. this is her routine.. He left a single tear from his eye..

Ashwin's room:

"Dei endhri da.. mapplai um mama vum evlo neram toonguvenga.. endhrichu brush panitu coffee kudinga.. " CK's voice echoed our hero sir's ears..

Then he wakes up by seeing her sister's face only.. and she is the daily dose of dusk everyday for him..

"Good morning ka".. he kissed her cheeks and went for restroom..

Sri also wakes from his sleep and he is getting ready for school..

All came for breakfast and they start eating..

Ashwin: "ka.. nama resort oda 15th anniversary vara pogudhu la.. enna plan la vechruka.. perusa nama celebrate pananum.. enaku aasaya iruku ka.."

CK: " ama da kandipa paniralam.. nanum adhan nenachen.. neeye solita.. ella staffs um thank panra mari oru function vekalam nu irundhen.. but ipa dan perusa oru function mari vekalam nu ne sona aprm thonichu.. nama surroundings la irukra VIPs elarum kuptu perusa vechralam Ashu.. dont worry.."

Jeyanth: "super chandhra.. romba naal aachu nanum party ku lam poi.."

CK left a grin and she called her PA for rechecking meeting timings..

CK: "Seringa.. na kelambren.. sri a school la vitrunga.. Ashu ne aprm a office va enaku oru meeting iruku na kelambren munadi.."

Ashu: "seri ka bye" she kissed him in forehead and left to office..

CK office:

A superb multi-storey building with logo "CA MOTELS AND RESORTS"

There CK gave a royal entry in her black Mercedes Benz car..
She went to her room and prayed to God and started her work..

Muktha was searching vibha as she was not there in her place and she found her lastly near the temple inside the main office..

Muktha: "Hey vibha.. inga ena d panra.. evlo neram unna theda.. seri oru good news teriuma.."and she noticed vibha's face which is dull and not energetic as usual..
Enachu d.. en dull a iruka.. marupadium kadankaran vandhu prachana panana..

Vibha: "Illa d"

Muktha: "aprm en d ipdi moonji a thooki vechruka.. enachu..?"

Vibha: " Appa marupadium kalyana pechu aramichutaru d.. idhula support ku venkat uncle vera.." her voice broke and eyes welled up..

Muktha:" Hey inum evlo nalaiku jeeva va nenachu ala pora.. avaroda vidhi.. ipdiye ne irukanum nu thala elutha.. mudinjudhu mudinju pochu.. un life ipdiye poga kudadhu d.. please unga appa solra mari.."

before she completes..

Vibha:" Epdi d.. orediya avara marandhutu inoruthanuku kalutha neeta mudium.. apdi panalum na nimmathi a iruka mudiuma.. en raasi dan karanam elathukum.. idhe mari thirupi nadandha enala matum ila appa valayum thanga mudiadhu d.." she started to cry..

Muktha: "Hey ne ena d pana.. idhelam ne karpana pani mind a upset panikadha d.. raasi dan prblm na unaku ivlo periya vela kedachrukuma.. ila una mari frnd enaku kedachrupangala.. lusu mari edhachu pesadha vibha.. vazhkai ipdiye poradhu ila.. ne dan una mathikanum.. purinjuko.."

Announcement in mike:

All staffs assemble at auditorium immediately..

Muktha:"Vaa d polam.. thevelama yosikadha.. vaa.."

Vibha:"hmmm..."

Both go to auditorium..

TBC