Thank you note..

Good morning dear buddies.. hope you all are safe and protected lockdown.
I was a silent reader for months ago and was impressed by the works of my fellow followers.. Mainly I was in a state of dilemma so that I avoided commenting my views on the story.. but after few days.. due to my writers encouragement ( especially AnugrahaaRavi3 and happy_rns darlings ) I came out of the dilemma and started to share my views by commenting on the story.. That gave me a sign of happiness and also for the writers.. I also thought of writing a story for a long time and this quarantine period is a nice time for establishing it..So I have started to write a story now.. I feel very happy when I get a vote and comment for my story and realized how the writer's minds would have been like this when I was a silent reader..
I would like to thank AnugrahaaRavi3 and happy_rns for encouraging me to write the story and their immense support for this budding writer..
Also my heartfelt thanks to all who read my story and voted it.. Oru kalaingan ku paaratum kaithatal um dan thevai.. adhuku help pana ungaluku romba nandri.. Please give your support by voting and commenting my story.. I will try to meet your expectations..And thanks to all dears once again..

Have a safe lockdown buddies..
With love,

Jeya Vaidyanathan.

🙏🙏🙏❤💙💚💛🧡💜💗