Kuzhapam..?

Thank you for all the lovely reviews and support to all my dears.. 😍😍💗💗Special thanks to @AnugrahaaRavi3 darling  for promoting my story..❤💜🧡💛💙💚 To all the silent readers..please do vote and comment the story.. Again thanks for all the dears for the immense support..❤❤❤

------------------------------------------------------------------

Ashwin feels guilty..

He tries to leave the room.. but she holds his hand..

Tries to move from the bed..

As:"Ennachu..?"

Lek:"Ila restroom ponum.."

As:"Iru.. na nurse a kootitu varen.."

Lek:"En ne kootiu poga matiya.. vilundhapa dan kootitu pogala.. ipavachu help panalam la...?"

Ashwin thinks a second and he takes her hand slowly.. she helds his shoulder for support and goes to restroom..

He stands outside and waits for her.. his fone rings that time and he goes little far away from the restroom to talk..

She cannot control her emotion.. his rejection made her mad.. she sees the mirror and cries out loud.. beating the counter top basin forecfully.. she refused to see her face again.. she punches the mirror with full of frustration and disappointment.. She hurts her hand and blood is flowing from her knuckles.. ( not that much.. little only)..

Ashwin hears the sound and calls her.. but she doesn't respond.. He hesitated to ask her again and again..he knocks the door for 2 3 times.. after a couple of minutes she opens the door..

As:"Eii enna d edho sound ketuchu.. edhachu vilundhitiya.. adi patrucha..?"

Lek:"Aama athan.. adi dan patruchu.." she said it in low voice.. 

As:"Aiyoyo.. enga.. enachu.. kaatu..?" he checks her hand and leg.. but she takes his hand and keeps it near her chest..(adhavadhu heart..)

He is running out of words..he looks her and apologizes with his eyes..

Lek:"Enna bed la ukara vei athaan.." and he helps her..

"Ne feel panadha athaan.. na seri airuven.. adhu oru verakthila.. apdi..kathi.." she stammers..

As:"Sorry d.. na unna romba kaayapaduthiten.. manich.." before he completes..

Lek:"Adelam venam.. na dan lusu mari un manasula ena iruku nu teriama..ipdilam..Sorry.."

As:"Eii lusu.. adhelam venam.. ne ivlo seekram purinjupa nu na nenakala.. thanks lekha.."

She simply looks him with disappointment in her face and a small smile creeps at the end of her lips..

There come all members and he leaves the room..

Zakhir waits there to pick him up..

Zak:"Enna da..enna solra un arumai mama ponnu..? kaal epdi iruku.. Fracture ah?"

As:"Ila da..sprain dan.. 3 4 days la seri airum.."

Zak:"Ahaan.. en da un kudumbathula epovume kannu kaadhu lam yarukum correct vela seiyadha da.. aniku ne..iniku ava.. vilundhe vayasairum pola.. poi nalla doctor a pathu katunga da.."

As:"En da enaku enna..?"

Zak:"Pinna ethana vaati kuptalum edho periya scientist mari yosichute irukradhu.. kaadhe kekradhila.. kannu munnu teriama vandila vilugradhu.. keta vandi vandiya vasanam pesradhu..ipdi lam irundha aprm apdi dan soluvanga.."

As:"Adhan sathiyam paniten la da.." he makes puppy face..

Zak:"Dei.. adha ne dan nyabagam vechukanum.. enamo na pani kudutha mari pakra.. sathiyam panradhulam perusu ila.. olunga kaapathu.. adha vitutu moochuku moonooru vaati na sathiyam paniten sathiyam paniten nu thenju pona recorder mari solitae irukadha..