Anniversary shock!!!

Readers do please vote and comment on the story.. thank you and have a safe lockdown..

Both of them go to auditorium..

Senior manager: "Staffs elarum seekram assemble agunga.. madam ipa vandhruvanga.. seekram elam ready panunga pa.." he instructed the attendees.

Both vibha and muktha sat in 2nd row.. after sometime CK arrives with her PA. After everyone assembles CK starts..

CK:"Good morning everyone. na unga elarum vara sonadhuku mukkiyamana reason iruku.. nama resort and motels business start pani 15 years complete aga pogudhu.. ivlo years epdi pochu nae teriala.. neraya prblms.. neraya sandhosam.. neraya pathom.. adhuku dan oru periya function mari arrange panalam nu decide paniruken.. nama business ku supportive a irundha unga elarukum enoda heartful thanks sola kadamapatruken.. idhuvaraikum endha periya complaint um varama pathukitu.. nama business a top la kondu vandhrukenga.. thanks to all.. so indha 15th anniversary a grand a celebrate pana plan panadhala andha porupa oru nalla responsible ana aal kita kuduka poren.. that is none other than.."

Senior manager was eagerly waiting to take his name.. but..

"..none other than.. Vibhavari.."

All of them clapped hands and supported her.. senior manager was very disappointed by taking her name..

His mindvoice: " cha.. nama avala Vida senior.. namala solama ivala solra indha CK.. cha.."

His colleague:" enna sir.. nenga dan porupu eduthuka porenga nu sonanga.. ipa vibha va appoint panitanga adhuku.. unga mavusu avlo dana sir.."he chuckles..

Senior manager:"Avala suma vidamaten da.. enakum oru time varum.. apa iruku da andha vibha kum indha CK kum..." he left the auditorium in anger..

Vibha is dumbstruck by CK's words.. she doesn't know what to do.. she is just a normal manager of the resort.. how can she handle this pressure.. she is confused..

Muktha hugged her in happiness.. " congrats vibha.. ne raasi iladhava nu soniye.. idhelam epdi nadakudhu apa.. chumma yaro edhachu solranga nu ne adha nenachutu kolapitu irukadha.. po mam kita.." she encouraged her..

Vibha went to CK and wanted to tell that she cant do this.. but CK continues...

CK:" indha 2 years la vibha indha business ku neraya work paniruka..michavangala vida iva evlo effort potruka nu enaku terium.. so indha porupa vibha super a senju mudichruva nu nambikai vechu kudukren.. please vibha.. u take incharge and do it responsibly.." she appreciated her..

Vibha cannot reject now.. she is in dead end of the road.. so she accepted because of CK's faith in her..

Vibha:"Yes mam.. kandipa panren.. thank u so much mam.." she said it in humble tone..

CK:" okk vibha.. take care.. enna help venalum enta kelu.. na panren.. ne inikae start la panalum okk.. special permission kudukren.. Go ahead.."

Vibha:"okk mam.. sure"

CK then left the auditorium and all were dispersed.. muktha and vibha are walking towards their cabin.. there comes the senior manager..

Senior manager:" congrats vibha.. periya porupu lam vandhruchu.. adhuthu senior manager ne dan.." he chuckled

Muktha:" ava kasta patadhuku palan kedachruku sir.. idha nala panita mam romba sandhosa paduvanga.. ivalukum nala change over mari irukum.." she gave a side hug to her..
Vibha smiled a little and both went to her cabin..

Senior manager:"ponga ponga.. epdi ne mudikra nu nanum pakren.."..he fumed inside..

Meantime Ashwin went to music class and after then he was going to his home with his girlfriend in his white jaguar car..
Vibha was going to her home with muktha in muktha's scooty..
At signal, he put on brake and his girlfriend gave a kiss on his cheek..he accidentally pressed the accelerator and hit on muktha's scooty..
Then..
Did they fall?
Do vibha got hurt?
How their first meet is going to be?
A painful one.. or a peaceful one..?