The High

Sherlock is on the floor when I walk in. I try not to panic, I'm a soldier. I take his pulse, it's a bit quicker than it should be but once the high wears off he'll be ok. I calm down. I lay Sherlock's head on my chest and use my sleeve to wipe the sheen of sweat across his forehead. I'll take care of him.
"John" he says my name slurred "Why'd you leave, John come back."
"Sherlock I'm right here."
"Stay with me John, leave Mary please!" He looks like he might cry.
"Please, John I love you. Please don't move out, stay with me."
"What are you talking about Sherlock? God, you're so high right now."
"John, John don't move out!" His voice rises with panic.
"Sherlock calm down, where'd you get such an idea?" I play with his curls to try to calm him down. He closes his eyes and take a deep breath.
"You and that Mary and just don't move out please..." He rambles "... please John, I love you ok! I'm always scared to say it but I love you!"
"Sherlock stay calm, I'm not going anywhere and you should know that."
"Promise me John, Stay with me, please John!"
"I will Sherlock, you know that I value you more than any of the women I see. I swear if you're just saying this because you're high," I sigh "look I love you and we can discuss this more when you're back to yourself."
He's humming something he plays on the violin in the night. It's my personal favorite of his composition; it helps me sleep.
"That's your song John" he keeps humming, "John I'm tired....I'm tired John. John I wanna go to bed."
"Can you walk Sherlock?"
He sits up from my lap and attempts to stand, stumbling. I place my arm around his waist and his arm around my shoulder, hoisting him up. I walk slowly supporting a stumbling Sherlock. I let him collapse on his bed.
I turn to leave but he grabs my hand.
"John stay in my bed."
"If that's what gets you to sleep."
I let him pull me into bed and slip under the comforter. Sherlock wraps his arms and legs around me. He smells nice; like sweat, nice cologne, and rain. I wrap my arms around him.
He's snoring in minutes. We can talk about this in the morning but for now I enjoy Sherlock's arms. I slowly allow myself to fall into sleep.

A.N. This is supposed to take place when Mary and John are dating and I'm very sorry if I did not write Sherlock's high correctly I've not yet learned how to write a character high and I don't know what it's like so I tried my best.
Also If anyone is intrested in a part two where Sherlock and John converse about what transpired in this scene comment please!