Chapter Zer0

_M-I-D-O-R-I-Y-A_I-Z-U-K-U_(Age 6)

"Mom! I'm going to school!" I call to my mother in the kitchen.

"Okay! Be careful! Don't trip again today!" I've been getting lots of bruises lately, Bakugo hits me, but I understand it's because he doesn't now how else to express his emotions. I just don't want to scare my mom.

I step out the door, my red sneakers smacking the pavement as I run toward the school. The spines of the books I keep in my backpack click together lightly with each step forward. I look at the sidewalk as I head toward Kacchan's house. The only reason I am allowed to walk to school without my mom is because Kacchan is so strong! I watch the lines on the sidewalk trying to take exactly even steps, stepping on every line.

"Hey Deku!" a voice calls aggressively toward me,

"Kacchan!" I yell back excited.

"Shitty Deku, you walked straight passed my house." I look to the left and right looking back as well to see Bakugo slowly pacing over to me.

"I guess I did!" I shake my head. "Thanks for catching up to me Kacchan!"

"Stop it with that dumb nickname, only you could be dumb enough to come up with a nickname like that". Kacchan has always been like this, I guess you could say it's gotten a little worse lately but not by much.

We continue to walk in silence for the next few minutes, by the time I lift my head from the sidewalk I notice a weird sound filling my ears. I pause, mild screams, cameras flashing. It must not be that far away, "Hey, Shitty Deku, why did you stop?"

"I think there is a villain over there."

"Then it's a good thing we are heading in the opposi-- SHITTY DEKU WHERE ARE YOU GOING." I instantly start running to the suspected villain. Maybe if I am lucky All Might will be there! I can hear Bakugo 'tsk' slightly in the back, before I hear his footsteps following mine. I turn the corner where the sound is coming from, except I didn't end up with all the audience gathered by this villain, we were behind it. I freeze in my step and Bakugo quickly does the same. It seems we both realize we need to be quiet. My eyes light up as I see heroes everywhere, "Woahh~~~!" I gasp, Endevour and All Might! Wow! The top pro heroes! I turn to Kacchan "Kacchan do you see th--." Bakugo's eyes widen. I feel so tired, and I feel something warm. I look back to see a large black branch sticking straight through me.

"DEKU!"

A/n this is not how long the chapters are going to be, I just had to give some background to the story! Thanks for reading!