Preparation

I wasn't as focused as I usually when I played cards. I was too busy thinking about thimgs. Alex,having the advantage,won the game. I left after the game, to go to my room. I jumped from the window and o to the grass below. I walked back to the living room and up the stiars. I went straight to my room. I went to my closet and picked out an outfit for the day. A simple black skull and cross t-shirt and jeans. I began to dress myself on my cloths,until I saw a note sliding under my bedroom door. I put the rest if my cloths and walked to it. I picked it up and looked at it. It had writing on it,the kind you'd see on a buissnes letter. I began the read it. It read, "To James: Tonight, you shall observe a potential threat I have found. It is a new Writer proxy that had been spotted nearby in the he woods. Find out his plans and if you must,eliminate him. Sighed- Slenderman." I flipped the paper over,which had a map and a circle on his last coordinate. I sighed, knowing what was to come. I needed to prepare for tonight. I grabbed my belt and out it on. I also grabbed the holster for my knife and attached it to my belt. I smiled and looked at my knife. Unlike the others,who used kitchen knives,I used a bowie knife. It was large and black,with a sereted edge and brown, leather handle. It was a perfect weapon for me. I holstered it and walked back downstairs. I went to the kitchen and opened a certain cabinet. There was medical suplies. These were my best friend. I always took a few things just in case things got heated out on a mission. I grabbed a fee bandages, sterilization pads, and morphine for the pain. I was nearly done with my setup. I now need my approach. I looked at the map on the back and studied it. The area he was seen at was a cave like area. It'd be an easy spot to stalk him at,especially if he's knew to rhen area. The caves will echo his noises, making it easier to find him. I smiled at my plan. It was so perfect. "Well James, now we wait.."is said to myself. I had to do this at night,in order to be more stealthily. I smiled and then sat o to the couch. I grabbed the remote and turned on the TV.  I got up and went to the movies shelf. I scanned the movies for a good one. "Hmm....ah,there it is!" I said loudly,as it reached for the movie. It was Star Wars,one of the movies Ben and I always watched. I put it it there her there hehe DVD player and then sat back down on he couch. When the movie started,I sat back and enjoyed. I could already tell things were gonna run smoothly today. Just as long as he wouldn't show up,I'd have a good day.