The Four

I lifted it up to show Slender,but was interrupted by everyone coming into the room at once. They all began to surround Alex, but we're soon told to back off by Jack. I saw him take her to the medical,then I winked at Slender,hoping he knew what I was trying to tell him. He nodded,then we disappeared into his study,bringing the body with us. "Okay James,what is it?" I heard him say,his arms crossed. I went to the body and held up the wrist,showing him the symbol. I could tell he was surprised. "It's the Writer's symbol! Why is he hunting us?!" He said with a very worried voice. I sighed and got back up,looking away. "It's me sir...he's getting revenge for me leaving him." He started to move around,thinking. He then gasped. "You are right! It's is you!" I nodded,sighing once more. I was on the verge of crying,until I felt his hand on my shoulder. "James,you're an Altered. Only one Altered is made every 10,000 years. With a few exceptions. And you're one of the most powerful at that. Only four others have matched your strength and abilities. That's why he wants you." I instantly realized what he meant. I should have known that this would have happened sooner or later. "Slender,is there anything we can do to stop him? I mean,he is powerful and relentless..." Slender looked up,stroking his chin with a tentacle while he crossed his arms. After a few seconds,he nodded. "Yes,there is a way. Les morts saura." I tilted my head,not understanding what he said. "Oooookay....whatever that is,let's hurry and do it." He nodded,grabbing my arm. We then teleported,arriving in a graveyard. "Here we are James." He told me,pointing to an area of graves. We walked to it,then he kneeled. He began to say something in a different language, which sounded strikingly similar to Latin. All of a sudden,a faint glow  tarted to seep from four of the graves. Then,in a flash of green light,there eere four figures standing before us. They all wore clothes of different times in history,which struck me as weird. They looked at ne,then to Slender. "Hello,our lord." They said to him,bowing. He bowed back then,then looked at them. "It's good to see you all." He said nostalgicly. They nodded,then looked at me. "And you are?" I stepped up,staring at them. "I'm James Monroe. I'm the new Altered." They all grinned at me,then looked at Slender. "Is this why you are here? To show us him?" He shook his head,crossing his arms. "No,I am here for a request. I need the scroll pieces I gave to you four long ago." They all nodded,then their coffins unearthed. They soon opened,making four glowing pieces of paper float to us. Slender grabbed them,bowing once more. "Thank you. Now,we-" Slender's sentence was cut off,as one of the four looked at me. "I sense great power and hate within you. I feel and see what you see to do and what you are to become. Tread carefully, James." I tilted ne head as disappeared with a white glow. Soon,me and Slender walked away,humming. I looked up at him after a while and asked a question. "Slender, who were they?" He looked down at me,still walking. "They were the Altered ones before you. I raised their souls so we could get what we needed." I coughed slightly, still looking at him. "Who was that one that said all that weird stuff?" He sighed, looking ahead. "He was Richard Benlette. He had a special power that got him the nickname 'Oracle'. He could see and explain the future." I nodded and yawned,looking at him. "You wanna teleport there?" He nodded,grabbing my shoulder. We soon appeared in his study,which was dark. I yawned once more,looking at Slender. "Goodnight, Slender." He nodded, patting my back. "Goodnight James." I smiled,then teleported into my room."