The Fight

I sprang forward,tackling them. The person fell to the ground,but not before putting their hands around my throat. They began to squeeze with an inhuman strength. I began to punch them in the face,struggling to breath. I was finally able to make them let go,but they slipped their foot under me and kicked me off of them. I fell backwards,but got back up,but so did they. We both stood there,until they made they move. They sprinted at me,their fist ready to punch me. I reacted quickly,getting in a stable stance. When he got into a close range,he swung at me. I ducked,quickly punching his chest. I saw him hunch over from the loss of air,so I made a quick kick into his face. I saw them fall over,but then get up as if nothing happened. "See boy,you cannot defeat me!" My eyes slightly widened. Their endurance was incredible. I then ran at them,grabbing a nearby trashcan lid. I then smacked them with it,but they blocked my attack with their arms. I kept attacking with my "shield",then made a quick blow onto their chest,then used my other hand to punch,but they grabbed my fists. I felt them squeezed my hand,until I heard a loud snap. I felt a sudden rush of pain enter my hand,but I kept fighting. I used the lid to smack their hand,making them withdrawl from me. They grabbed grabbed a nearby log and tried to hit me with it. I used the trashcan lid to block most of their attacks until the log made contact with my face. It nearly knocked me over,but I kept going. I kept bashing them with the lid,thwn grabbed a wrench from a tabke and threw it and thwm,hitting their chest. They coughed heavily, thwn threw and brick from the ground and it hit me in tbe knee. I winced,then grabbed what appeared to be an axe,so I swung. It nearly hit them,until the blade broke on impact from the log they used to block it. "Fighting with the big boy's toys,eh? I can do the same!" I saw them grab something from their pocket and lift it up. I made a foolish mistake of trying to hit them again,against a loud bang followed. It took me a few seconds to realize I had been shot. I felt the pain in both my chest and hand,and let out and loud shriek. There was another bang,then I felt another bullet pierce my chest. I tried to get up and face them,but they had the gun pointed at me. In a split second desicion,I then threw my shield at my opponent. They were starlted,causing them to hesitate. I saw the shield hit them them in the leg,making them topple over once more. I ran over to them,despite my injuries. The tried to get back up,but I laid my foot onto their chest. I then kicked the pistol away from their hand. "Now,who are you?"I asked in a furious tone. I saw them smile,and somewhat laugh. "I am your death,boy!" In a second,they grabbed a knife next to them and thrust it into my leg. I nearly screamed in agony,but it was prevented by them knocking me onto the ground. They then got up and kicked me. I winced and they kicked me again. They began to kick harder,then I remembered the pistol. I looked around for where it was and I spotted it. I tried to reach for it,and with success,it grabbed it. I then raised my hand and pulled the trigger. With a final bang,the person fell to the ground. The bullet had entered their skull,instantly killing them. I got up,pushing them away. I looked around for my knife and grabbed it,putting ut into it's holster. I looked down upon the person and then kneeled down. I looked at their face and tilted my head. They were wearing a mask that o ly revealed their mouth. Without a moment's hesitation, I ripped it off. The person behind the mask was that of an older male,with black hair and a glowing yellow eyes. One eyehole had been where I shot him. His skin tone were completely pale in tone,which reminded me of Toby. I reached into his pockets,pulling out papers and ammunition for the gun. I put the gun onto my belt loop,and the papers into my pockets. I then heard a slight cough coming from the mansion's backdoor. "James,are you okay?!". I turned to the sound and voice. It was Sally,looking at me with worry.