Playtime

I woke up,with a startle. Someone was tapping my arm. I must have fallen asleep while watching my movie. I looked down and smiled. It was Sally,holding her bear. She was grinning at me. "Morning James!"She said,giggling. "Morning Sally. How are you?"I asked her nicely. "Not so good."She said in a sad voice. "Oh,why are you sad?"I asked,concerned. "No one eats to play with me!" She said,still in her sad kid voice. I hates to see Sally upset,so I decided to think of something to cheer her up. "How about I play with you?"I asked,smiling a  it wider. She giggled and smioed,hugging me. "Thank you James!" I smioed and hugged her back,then we let go of each other and I got up off the couch. "So,what do you want to play Sally?" She grabbed my hand and started walking. "Follow me James!" I smioed and did what she told me to. We started walking to her room,which she shared with Slenderman. She opened the door and we walked in. There was a small pink table with tea cups. She liked up at me and smiled. "We're going to have a tea party!" I smioed a bit and chuckled,sitting on the floor. I sat right at the table and she handed me a cup,then pretend to pour tea into it. I smiled and pretended to drink from the cup. She did the same with her cup,and then looked at me. "So,how's you and Alex?" I looked at her and smiled,putting the cup down. "We're doing good. How about you Sally?" She smiled and shrugged. "I'm good,I guess. I have a question though." He smiled,clearing his throat. "Well,what is it?" She looked up at me with curious eyes. "Who's HABIT?" My eyes slightly widened. How did she know of him? I tried my best to answer her question. "HABIT is a mean demon thingy that possesses bad people." She tilted her head slightly,as if confused. "So he's a ghost?"I nodded slightly to her reply. "Kinda. Except he had no visible form. He's also a paradox within itself." She nodded slowly,comprehending what I had just told her. "Okay, that's all I wanted to know." She yawned after she said that,then stretched. I could tel she was tired. "Sally did you sleep last night?" I saw her shake her head side to side. "Is was too busy."She said,her eyes starting to close. I got up and picked her up,then laid her on the bed. "Get some sleep,okay?" She nodded and hugged me. "I will James. Have a good day." I smioed and hugged her back. "I will Sally." She then let go and put the blanket over herself. I turned around and opened the door to the hallway. I took a few steps fotward,then shut the door behind me.