☆ 02 ☆

02 - The goddess of jewelry herself.

[💎]

A very colorful clothing shop stood before them. The grand title of "Divinité" was showcased in bright golden letters in cursive calligraphy. Tengen sighed, looking back at the three kids behind him that had shiny sparkles around them, excited to meet his fourth wife.

There was no way out, so he decided to open the door with his only hand and be done with it. They all entered, rushing, almost making the man lose his balance.

A young, chubby girl turned around as fast as the sound of the door bell reached her ears, from where long silver earrings were hanging.

"Oh! Clients~!" she cooed, her eyes twinkling like stars.

Her excitement ceased when she saw her tall husband behind them, sulking. She blinked twice, shifting from the three teenagers and back to him.

"A-Ah! Tengen-sama! What are you doing here?" she asked, tilting her head to the side in wonder.

"These brats wanted to meet you. They're demon slayers too"

She draw a big smile, examining the boys in front of her. The blond had hearts in his eyes, the crimson-haired one had a kind smile imprinted on his face, and the boar-masked person was just standing there. If it weren't for the fact that she wanted to cause a nice first impression, she would've criticized the poor fashion sense of all of them.

"Then, I'll introduce myself" she placed her hands on her sides, showing her chest high and looking at them with superiority "My name is [Y/N], I am a goddess, you are worms. Therefore, you should refer to me as [Y/N]-sama and always be aware of your boundaries with a divine entity such as myself, got it?"

"Got it!"

"Oh my God she really is this jerk's wife"

"Nah, she doesn't seem like a goddess to me"

An irk mark popped on the smiling girl's forehead, one of her eyes twitched.

"Uh? What are you then? Bacon?"

Inosuke exhaled from his mask, annoyed at the girl's words as well.

"Ha! I'm none other than the great Hashibira Inosuke, the king of the mountain, you idiot!" he stated, prideful.

[Y/N] halted her angry glares, her expression softened for a second before quickly turning into a very ecstatic one.

"King? You're a king?" her eyes shined as her demeanor changed completely. She jumped forward, getting closer to the boar boy "It's very nice to meet you, King Inosuke!"

The other three sweat-dropped, looking at the scene play out. Inosuke was laughing maniacally and [Y/N] seemed to be genuinely happy to have met someone important.

"Oh, wait..." she narrowed her [e/c] eyes, pensatively placing her index finger over her chin "Now that I think about it, aren't you the guys that helped Tengen-sama in the Red Light District's mission?"

Tanjiro nodded "Yes! We were surprised to hear of another wife when we had met the other three back there"

"Yeah, that's because as you can see, I'm a seamstress —although the correct term would be tailor or textile artist, but seamstress sounds better—not a kunoichi or demon slayer! The best thing I would do is design more fashionable clothes for them rather than cutting their heads of!"

She giggled to herself, joining both of her hands behind her back playfully. An idea sprouted on her mind when she noticed the annoyed face of her husband at how much attention she was giving to the boys.

"Well... I do need help here from time to time, and I'm always extremely lonely, so why don't you guys come over here regularly? I promise you guys won't get bored!"

"Yes!" The boys exclaimed, all for different reasons, like [Y/N]'s scent, her sound, or the fact that she acknowledged Inosuke as the king of the mountain.

Meanwhile, Tengen rolled his eye. "No."

[Y/N] ignored the white-haired man's voice, jumping on the boys to wrap them in a tight hug as best as she could.

"Aww, that's sweet, boys! I'll be happily waiting for you!"