☆ 05 ☆

05 - Zenitsu's girlfriend (not really)

[💎]

The next day, Zenitsu came back alone because he was forced to make peace with [Y/N].

The [h/c]-haired woman sighed, they were alone in the store and wanted to apologize sincerely.

"Listen, I'm sorry I left you with a black eye, it was rude."

Zenitsu sat seiza style with both of his eyes black because Makio heard what he told [Y/N], thus giving him another black eye on top of the one he already had thanks to [Y/N].

"You're very merciful" he said, sarcastically.

She nodded, her face serious as she spoke. "A goddess needs to be understanding with inferior beings like you."

Zenitsu rolled his eyes. He usually loved being around women but her attitude reminded him too much of the former sound pillar, and since they just didn't get along, neither did he with the [h/c] petite woman.

"I thought that I should make it up to you. Do you have a girlfriend?"

Zenitsu coughed several times, his eyes wide. "Listen, I'm flattered but—"

"Shut up, you know I'm married. I'm asking you if you have a girlfriend."

Zenitsu's mind was clouded with memories of his precious Nezuko. A silly smile formed in his face as he wiggled from side to side happily.

"Yes~! A beautiful girlfriend."

[Y/N]'s eyes sparkled. As the queen of flamboyance and goddess of jewelry, she was easily able to make people happy with her designs.

"Perfect! What if you give her a kimono? And not any kimono; a gorgeous, expensive, fine silk kimono!"

"Great"

"Good, then grab those cloths there, the pattern you think she likes the most. Once you're done, I'll teach you the basics."

Zenitsu's face went pale, he shook his head exaggeratedly, his arms crossed in the shape of an "X" in front of him indicating that he did not approve her suggestion.

"Wait, I'm the one doing it? No no no no no I can't. I'll ruin the whole thing."

[Y/N] smiled, patting his shoulder.

"Oh, don't worry! I'll teach you so you don't make an embarrassment out of my cloths and sewing machine. Besides, it's better if you give her something made by you! She'll love the dedication and love you put into it, which is far better than buying it."

Zenitsu teared up, but he nodded realizing that he would be able to see his angel Nezuko-chan smile at him.

"Okay, I'll do my best!"

 ⊰✩⊱

With that, five hours later, hell broke loose.

Zenitsu, crying on a corner, hugging a mannequin with all his strength, heard the angered woman yell.

"HOW THE FUCK DID YOU MANAGE TO PUT FIVE SLEEVES INTO ONE TINY KIMONO??? IT'S YOUR FIFTH ATTEMPT!!"

"I'M SORRY!! IT'S YOUR FAULT, I TOLD YOU I COULDN'T DO IT!"

"THAT'S WHEN I THOUGHT YOU WOULDN'T BE SUCH AN EMBARRASSMENT TO LIFE ITSELF!!!"

Zenitsu cried harder when the woman grabbed his haori and attempted to pull him away from the mannequin's protection.

"I'M AN EMBARRASSMENT? YOU'RE THE ONE WHO CAN'T GET YOUR HUSBAND TO FUCK YOU!"

[Y/N]'s eyes widened as she let out a deep gasp. "We don't use the f word here! You have no sensitivity, how did you get a girlfriend?"

"How did you get a husband?"

[Y/N] frowned, her hands gripping the fabric of his haori harder, containing herself from digging her perfectly painted nails on the blond's noodle arms.

"Oh, you wanna know how? Fine, I'll tell you after I break your jaw."

Hugging the mannequin for his dear life, Zenitsu's legs moved uncontrollably to try to get the seamstress away from him.

"Stop it, I'm sorry!! Nezuko-chan deserves better clothing, so do it yourself!"

At the mention of said name, she stopped her aggressive pulling. Zenitsu felt her grip soften and turned his head to look at her with teary eyes.

"Nezuko? Isn't she Tan-kun's lil sis? The demon?"

Zenitsu nodded.

"Oh." she bit her bottom lip when she looked at the mess of clothing on the floor "Aside from my doubt that she's really your girlfriend, I don't think a kimono is the best gift... should we go to a morgue?"

Zenitsu got personally offended by her question. "Nezuko-chan is not that type of demon!"

"You're right. Female demons are still women."

[Y/N] placed her finger on her chin, looking up at the ceiling in deep thought, then proceeded to make Zenitsu facepalm with her clever solution.

"So, should we go to a morgue AND sew a kimono?"