☆ 08 ☆

08 - Styling, honey

[💎]

"Everyone aboard of the hair-styling train! Choo-choo~!"

Sleepover night! The girls were so excited to finally spend an entire night in which they'd all stay awake doing silly stuff. Hinatsuru had prepared all the snacks, Makio provided the fun games they could play, Suma collected all the pillows and blankets and built a huge pillow castle with Tengen's help. And finally [Y/N] had all the accessories and beauty products that they'd try for the day.

The laughter began early in the afternoon when [Y/N] came back from her shop and they began setting everything up. Deep into the night, they played some card games and made up riddles that Tengen and [Y/N] ended up winning.

So now it was time for the hair-styling train. It was just them sitting on a line of pillows and styling the next person's hair at the same time, all wearing their best pajamas because they needed to look flamboyant enough to match their hair.

Tengen was the first in the row, he styled [Y/N]'s hair beautifully, into two perfect wavy twintails despite having only one hand to work with. [Y/N] made Hinatsuru's hair a work of art, since it was long she had a lot to work with, and ended up styling her hair into a waterfall braid. Hinatsuru made Makio's hair simple and cool to go with her character, and finally Makio made a nest out of Suma's long hair.

"WHAT THE HELL MAKIO?? WHAT DID YOU DO TO MY HAIR?!"

Suma let out tears as she stared at herself in mirror and simultaneously sent dead glares at Makio, who had her arms crossed. They both got out of the styling train, unfortunately.

"Well it's not my fault your hair is all tangled!"

"Tangled?? Have you seen your hair? It's basically a joke! It's a miracle that Hina was able to make something decent out of it!"

"Wha-? I couldn't care less anyway!" Makio argued, making Suma puff her cheeks "At the very least I don't have a cry baby attitude, because unlike that, hair is fixable"

Suma gasped, her eyes so wide that they could pop out of their holes any second. "Hinaaaaa! Makio is insulting me again!"

The crying wife hid behind the taller one, who had gotten out of the train as well to get some water and got caught in the cat fight.

"Tsk, such a snitch"

"Snitch?? We're fighting in the middle of the room, everyone can hear us!"

"That's right, now Hinatsuru will have to buy us some earplugs after hearing you scream all night!"

Suma got even more offended. She lost her marbles pretty fast, taking two pillows and throwing them at her angered co-wife, who retaliated almost immediately. While Suma and Makio yelled at each other, Hinatsuru tried to calm them down, but got a pillow to the face instead.

Tengen was just watching them fight a bit disoriented, he didn't understand why they would fight over Suma's hair nest when they could just fix it. But, deep down, he found it sexy when women had pillow fights, so his parted lips became a huge grin as he rested his chin on his fist.

That was until noticing the attentive big eyes of one of his wives. He looked down at her, slightly tilting his head to the side and with a wondering expression for what she had to say.

"Can I style your hair?"

Tengen's grin grew wider. His heart would always feel warm whenever [Y/N] talked to him, and so he loved to see her approaching him like that.

[Y/N] had to stand up and walk behind him to comb his silky white hair, from time to time she passed her fingers through it just so the scent of it could linger in the air.

After a couple of minutes, Yua nodded to herself at her masterpiece.

"All done!"

The other wives halted. Their fight had progressed from a harmless pillow fight to pulling each other's hair off. Their eyes widened as well as their mouths just seeing their husband, and it only took a blink before they erupted in laughter.

His hair was styled in such a ridiculous way that it didn't match his annoyed look at all. [Y/N] had purposely put tons of ribbons, jewels and buttons on his hair, that now looked more like Marie Antoinette's.

The bliss had swallowed the meaning of their previous fight. They joined in happy chatter and spent the whole night trashing Tengen's hair and playing more games.