Chapter 1

Bailey Mcglennon's P.O.V

My life was great! I had great friends and an awesome boyfriend. Well of course he doesn't know he's my boyfriend yet but he will... in time.

Except things started getting weird. Like my friends started talking about things I did with them that I don't even remember doing! Plus they were also talking about a new hairstyle I had? I don't know what's going on, but I'm going to find out.

"Hey Bailey!" I turn and find my good friends William running up to me.

"Hey," I say and keep walking.

"So my aunt said we could go over after school again to go swimming, 'y aunt says you're really cool," William says.

"What? your aunt? I've never met your aunt," I say.

"You don't remember? We went over there yesterday to go swimming," he says.

What the hell was going on?

"I... uh, don't remember, but I can't anyways, I have to study for my, uh, history test," I say.

"Oh okay, well another time," he says cheerily and walks off.

I put my books in my locker and grab my backpack and walk out of the school to my bus.

Deanna Slotegraaf's P.O.V

It was fun to watch we flounder. I looked just like her, I don't know how, I don't know why, but I do.

Of course I wear my hair differently and I have way more style, but we still look a like.

I'm in my usual disguise, watching her. My disguise consists of a blonde wig and really nerdy glasses.

I watch as she talks to William. I went to his aunts house the other day. She was so cool and she made us lemonade and cookies.

Bailey walks past me and I stand up straight. I hide my face and pretend I wasn't watching her.

She barely glances at me.

I smile to myself and walk out of the school.

***
I arrive at home and I slide the glasses and wig off. It's not fair that I'm the one who has to stay hidden. Well I guess I don't have to hide but it's so much fun messing with her.

I shake out my curly brown hair that is messed from wearing the wig.

I slide off the nerdy clothes I was wearing (all part of my disguise) and I put on a short jean mini skirt and a tank top.

I put on black flats and I go outside for a walk.

"Well, well, if it isn't Deanna Slotegraaf," I turn and find. my best friend, Justin standing there.

"Oh my god! Where've you been! I haven't seen you in ages!" I exaggerate a bit but throw my arms around him nonetheless.

"Hunting," he replies. Justin is a vampire and I'm the only one who knows.

"I see," I say and the two of us start walking.

"I see you're still up to your same old tricks," Justin says.

"Yeah, what makes it even funnier is Bailey doesn't know she has a twin!" I laugh.

"Doppelgänger," Justin corrects me.

"Huh?" I say.

"The correct term is doppelgänger," he says.

"Hmm, never thought it much," I say and then change the subject "Race you home!"

I take off running down the street and I see it takes him a minute to register what is happening.

"Hey! You had a head start!" he tells in a childish tone before chasing me down the street.