Emerald's Training

August's point of view

Meanwhile, During the last chapter

I woke up the next morning with Tulip bleating in my ear. "Okay, I'm up", I mumbled.

I sat up and looked at my calendar. May 13?! It was my first day of training to become an Avenger.

I rushed out of bed. May or may not have fell out. I changed into my own training outfit. It was a green and black suit.

I grabbed Tulip and rushed to the seating room where the Avengers were already having breakfast. I sat down next to Clint and ate my cereal.

"Are you excited about today?" Natasha asks me. I nod as I eat my breakfast.

Clint and Nat was going to train me. Tulip was going to be there as support.

"Where's my uncle", I asked when I realized that my uncle wasn't with us in the seating room.

Clint and Nat looked at each other, then back at me. "I think he had to talk to Fury. He didn't really tell us much", Said Nat. I nodded even though I knew she was lying.

After eating breakfast, me, Clint, Natasha and Tulip went into the training room. Tulip sat on the bench as she watched us. Tony and Bruce came in to for support.

"Welcome to your first day of training. Nat and I will be teaching you all you need to know", Clint explains.

"She knows that already, Clint", says Nat. Clint rolls his eyes.

"The point is, this training may be difficult, but we believe in you, August", Clint says. I smiled at Clint.

During the time that I've spent here at Avengers tower, Clint has become like a second father to me. I never really had a father figure in my life and Loki, my biological father wasn't really included in my life that much. Also, Natasha became like a mother to me. I also never had a mother figure since I never met my mother.

I started my training. I learned a couple of new skills and lost a fight against Nat, but it's normal to loose in a fight against Nat.

After my training, Uncle Thor came into the training room. Tulip rushed over to him again.

"We'll continue your training next week Wednesday", Clint explained to me.

I walked out of the room with Tulip and my Uncle. "Where were you today", I asked my Uncle when we got to the seating room. I knew Natasha didn't tell me the truth when I asked her where my Uncle was earlier.

"I had to go to Asgard to talk to my father", he lied.

"That odd. Clint and Nat told me that you were with Steve. What is everyone hiding from me", I asked. Thor sighed.

"I went to the helicarrier to visit your father", he said. I didn't know what to say to that. Why would he want to hide that from me? Was it because of something he and my father talked about?

"How is he doing?"I asked.

"He's doing great. He misses you", my Uncle says.

"Can I visit him yet".

"I'm afraid not", he said. I sighed and walked back to my room.