How much of a disaster will this be?

3rd person's point of view

Later that night after August went to bed, the Avengers gathered in the seating room. Tony and Bruce were drinking coffee. Clint had made a PB & J sandwich for him and Natasha.

"Why have you called us into the seating room, Thor", Natasha asked.

"August's birthday is on the 15th", Says Thor. The rest of the Avengers complain at once, but is stopped by Tony.

"Of this month?", Tony asks.

"Of course", Thor says like that's obvious. The arguing continues, but is stopped again by Natasha.

"So, you couldn't ask about her birthday until now?" Natasha sassed. Tony nodded in agreement.

"I did not bring us all in here for us to argue", Thor snaps. Everyone is now dead silence.

"It won't be easy, but we can throw a surprise for August", Thor says.

Natasha raises one of her hands like they're in school. "Yeah. Hi. How much of a disaster will this be", Natasha asks. Tony puts a hand on Natasha's shoulder.

"Yeah, I'm with Romanoff on this. None of us know the first thing on throwing a surprise party", Tony says. Natasha knocks Tony's hand off her shoulder.

"Except for the one who has kids", Natasha says softly, but Tony still hears her. "But none of us have kids", Tony says. Natasha looks over at Clint.

"Do you want to tell them?" She asks. Everyone looks at Clint. Clint looks down and sighs. He looks back up at the Avengers.

"I might know a few things about throwing a birthday party", Clint says. Everyone except Natasha looks at Clint in shock.

"Natasha knew", Clint says, pointing a finger at Natasha.

"You knew?" Steve, Bruce, Tony and Thor shouted at once. Natasha nodded.

"Guys, if this is a Surprise, we need someone who can help get August out of the building", Clint says.

"I have some help", Natasha says.

"Same", says Tony. Natasha and Tony looked at each other.

"Where's yours", Tony asks.

"On the helicarrier. Where's yours", Natasha asks. Tony looks Natasha and smiles.