Are we...

After the party, I went to my room with Tulip in my arms. Me and Tulip laid down on the bed. I woke up to the sound of a knock at my bedroom door. I looked up to see Quintin. My vision was a little blurry, but I still recognized his black hair. He was standing at the doorway with a piece of paper in his hand. It looked like a picture.

"Sorry, I uh...didn't know that you were asleep", he said. "I could come back tomorrow".

"No, it's okay", I said. I invited Quintin inside and he sat down next to me on my bed. By the look on his face, I could tell something was wrong.

"Quintin, what's wrong", I asked. Quintin showed me the picture in his hand, but it was only half of a picture.  The picture was ripped in half. On the picture, there was a baby with black hair and pale skin. "Is that you?" I asked.

"Yeah", Quintin responded.

"Why does your baby picture look like my baby picture", I asked. Quintin was shocked. He obviously didn't know that our baby pictures looked alike.

"Quintin. Are we...related", I asked. There was a long pause of silence. Could it really be possible? Were we really related? That would be impossible. I don't have any siblings...do I?

"Maybe it's just a coincidence, but until we find out what this means, we can't tell anyone about this", says Quintin.

I scoffed. "Who would I tell?" I asked. Quintin nodded.

"Good point", he said. We both agreed to talk about this in the morning  so Quintin left the room. I couldn't sleep that night.

How could I be related to Quintin? I don't have any siblings...do I?