I guess we're not so different

Today was a great day. I became friends with Peter and Quintin, I got to see my father, I dyed Tony's hair and I ended my day with watching a Star Wars movie with Quintin. Quintin and I watched "Star Wars: Return of the Jedi".

Leia walks outside to see what's wrong with Luke Skywalker. "Luke, what's wrong", Leia asks, so kind and so sweet.

Luke turns around to face Leia. "Leia, do you remember your mother? Your real mother?" He asks. Luke sits down in front of Leia.

"Just a little bit", she said. "She died when I was really young".

"What do you remember", Luke asks.

"Just images, really. Feeling".

"Tell me", Luke asks politely.

"She was very beautiful, very kind, but...sad. Why are you asking me this?" Leia asks Luke.

"I have no memory of my mother", says Luke.

I looked down. "You don't have a memory of your mother, either", Quintin guessed. I nodded.

"Me either", Quintin says.

"What about your father?" I asked. Quintin looks down and sighs.

"I never knew him either. I was in a adoption center for 6 years. Then, S.H.I.E.L.D found me and I was raised by Fury", Quintin explained. I looked at the screen on TV.

"Why", Leia asks.

"He's my father", Luke says to Leia.

"It would be kind of cool if your father was Darth Vader", I joked. Quintin chuckles.

"Luke, don't talk that way. You have a power I don't understand, I could never have", Leia says.

"You're wrong, Leia. You have that power to. In time, you'll learn to use it like I did", says Luke.

Luke looks down at the ground. "The force is strong in my family. My father has it, I have it...my sister has it", Luke explains. Luke looks back up at Leia, who realizes that he is her brother.

"Yes. It's you, Leia", he says.

"I know. Somehow...I've always knew", says Leia.

"Then you know why I must leave", says Luke. Leia stands up.

"Luke, run away. Far away. If he can feel your presence then leave this place. I wish I could go with you", Leia says. Luke stands up with Leia.

"No, you don't. You've always been strong", Luke says

"Just like you", says Quintin. I looked at him and smiled. We held each other's hand and watched the movie.

"I guess you and I aren't so different", I said.

"I guess", Quintin says with a smirk.