Yeah, we are going to be Best Friends

August's point of view

I woke up to a knock on my door, scaring both me and Tulip out of our sleep. I walked towards the door, half asleep.

I opened the door and saw my uncle standing there. "What time is it, Uncle", I asked him. He just shrugged his shoulders. I probably shouldn't have asked him since he doesn't have a watch.

"I wanted you to meet someone. They're close to your age", he said. I grabbed Tulip and followed my uncle to Bruce and Tony's lab where two boys, who were definitely not Bruce and Tony, were standing there in the lab.

"August, Tulip, I would like you to meet Peter Parker and Quintin", says Uncle Thor as he introduces me to the boys in front of me.

"Boys, this is my niece, August and this is Tulip", Thor says. The boys wave at me.

The boy, Quintin looked very familiar. I felt like I've seen him before, but I didn't tell him that.

"I'll leave you three alone", my Uncle says as he leaves the room. Tulip bleats.

"Four", Thor corrects himself. After my uncle leaves, we all stand and look at each other in silence.

"What do you guys want to do", Peter asks us.

"Do you want to do a...prank?" I asked. Peter and Quintin smiled. Yeah, we're going to be the best of friends.