Chapter 20

The following chapter contains not suitable for very young audiences (Strictly 18+ ONLY)

■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■

SIDNEY'S POINT OF VIEW

We were kissing torridly as I felt his body started grinding on top my pelvis.

Yes, He is drunk and this is definately not my dream.

My arms entwined around his neck while I continue to give the same lust to his kisses. He was licking the hard palate of my mouth and damn it tickles..

Tickles that made me wet after along time.

I'm totally aroused and there's only one thing that came into my mind..

I want him so bad.

My fingers started unbuttoning his polo but he was too impatient and he helped me removed and tossed it away.

We suddenly stopped kissing and that was my opportunity to look how amazing his body.

I wasn't able to control myself and touched his muscular chest down to his six packs abs.

He is indeed sexier than before.

Walang babae ang makakatanggi kung sino man ang nasa sitwasyon ko.

Caleb is every woman's fantasy.

He reached the bottom of my night dress.

At hinubad niya ito pataas kaya saglit akong bumangon sa kama.

Leaving me and my panties only. He bit his lower lips and gripped my wrist to placed it back on top of my bed.

 He bit his lower lips and gripped my wrist to placed it back on top of my bed

Napahiga ulit ako at pinag papawisan kami pareho.

If this is a dream.

Please don't wake me up.

He knelt down and reached the part of my lacy panty. His index and middle finger were swirling my sensitive clitøris.