lee felix

dear felix ,

as my very first crush , your whole existence is already a miracle for me . meeting you is such a blessing knowing that you are from aussie .

at first , i thought you were just a cute guy to be friend with . until you changed that when you gave me a piggyback during the hiking and you saved me plenty of times whenever i stumbled and about to fall .

maybe i did fall .

fall for you .

wait gosh- that's so cheesy .

anyway , your smile and your freckles always keep my heart warm . whenever you blush i can't help but cooed . but there's also that times when you showed your manly and tough side which makes me fall for you .

your voice is really a thing . it was deep enough for our age , i can't even imagine how it would be after you grow up .

i still kept the letters you sent . like i said , i will always remember you each day after the camp .

but im kinda upset seeing that you stopped sending letters to me . you didnt even replied mine .

maybe you started to think im annoying ? or is it too hard to keep up despite of our distance ?

so i decided to move on from you . maybe this little crush i had on you shall always be remember as how sweet you were .

lastly , please take care of yourself . well  , i kinda wanted to meet you again but thats nearly impossible . maybe you will forget me too . but i'll always remember you and your freckles .

your camp buddy ,
yebin