kim seungmin

dear minnie,

how is it going in usa ? i knew your smart ass going to graduate in no time .

i missed you minnie . i really missed you .

it was terribly awkward at first as i'm watching you turn into one fine man . i couldn't help but feel flustered everytime i looked at you . you looked so different and so charming .

you looked like a different person and it was like i was talking to a stranger .

but no i was totally wrong .

you didn't change at all . you still have the scent . that scent that made all my worries and anxiety gone .

you were still so calm and collective . always ready with your words and the way you talked has never changed .

it was soothing as always .

in fact, your voice did change . but it still sound as peaceful as before . furthermore, it gave off such a warm vibe .

you were still caring and thoughtful like before . the way you always putting others before yourself . you never allowed anyone to be disappoint with you .

you were hardworking as before . when we were playing the shooting games and when you actually won made me realize, you worked hard and you did it eventually . you surpassed me .

you didn't change a bit, minnie . moreover, you've grown alot . you developed so much . you've improved yourself .

i was amazed and even adored you before when were kids . but now, i guess it's different .

i guess i'm falling for you .

but i have always knew, we will never have mutual feelings .

we have been together like, since forever . you must've only cared and thought of me as a little sister .

it was kinda hurt but i'm fine . i'm not going to be in love with my own cousin . that sounds kinda funny .

you're my family . my home .

i can't do this to you .

so i'll end this tiny weeny crush thing on you and moving on . don't worry . i still waiting for you to come back .

we will have our own little reunion ! as cousins, yeah .

no catches feelings .

lastly, thank you so much minnie for always being there for me and giving me so much care .

i love your scent and i will always be .

your lovely cousin,
binbin