the third letter is for lee minho.

a stranger i fell in love in a short amount of time we spent.

⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉

" yebin , how long are you gonna keep failing in physics? it's the easiest among the elective subjects . you could've do better. you know that you're a senior next year, right? you gonna have a big exam coming up ! "
i scrunched up my exam papers .

" i'm not interfering with your life , yebin . but as your sister , i deserve to take care of you and this is how i do . "

" shut up , yesuh ! i'm also trying hard , you know ! i want the best for myself too ! but everyone has a limit ! everyone isn't you ! the perfect kang yesuh who are a drop dead beauty and a smart ass ! stop forcing me ! i can't be as good as you even if i force myself to ! you and i are a different person ! so stop mocking me just because i can't reach your standard ! "

with that , my tears bursted and i stormed out of the house without looking back .

with the amount of tears i cannot hold , i walked like a stray cat without knowing where to go .

⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉

i ended up sitting on the swing in a park which is a few residents away from my house . i had calmed down and only to find myself sniffing .

" stupid kang yesuh . how can all the good genes went to her ? "

it reminded me of how our parents used to treat us differently when we were a child .

kino is an exception . he's a natural dumb . no one would expect anything from him .

i bursted myself into tears again at the tought of those horrible childhood memories .

" hey , are you good ? "

i turned my face to the voice and found an awfully good-looking guy staring at me .

" ye-yeah . i'm f-fine . "

panickly , i wiped off the tears on my face using my sleeves .

" here , use this . "

he handed me a white handkerchief .

" n-no . i'm fine , seriously . "

" you don't look so fine to me . just take this and wipe that tears on your face . it's ruining your beauty . "

i stunned . this is the first time a stranger ever complimented me .

" since you insisted . "

i took the handkerchief from his hand and wiped my tears off .

i inhaled and exhaled . tried to calm myself down .

" let's go get some ice cream . "

i was confused .

" b-but we just met and i don't know you . "

he smirked which made him look like a hot bad ass .