yang jeongin

dear innie ,

first of all , i found you REALLY REALLY cute . even though you actually give me a bad first impression and the other rumors that were spreading around .

it was definitely a shocking to me to find out your soft side .

but i got easily adapted to it because you really made me feel comfortsble just by being around with you .

your wide bright smile that could be the source of energy to the flowers ,

your soothing voice that could be a lullaby to the flowers ,

and your sweet touch that keeps the flowers to continue to grow .

everything about you has always make me happy .

as if , i'm the flower you've been taking care of .

but i was wrong :)

i thought the sun , the water and the touches was only for me .

but it was all for other flower .

i have been expecting too much i guess . but it's okay !

your feelings are valid <3

thank you for taking care of this weak flower and turned her into a big one .

she had learn so much from you .

and she wished to never be forgotten as one of the flower you've taken care of .

once again , thank you yang jeongin for being a good junior through our encounters .

i really like your company and i'm sorry as long as we were getting to know each other , i have hurt your feelings .

you are so precious you should take care of yourself more .

lastly , please continue taking care of the garden so that the flowers will be blooming more lovingly after all the loves and affections you gave to them .

i might also could always remind of our precious moments together by looking at how beautiful the flowers bloom .

till next time , my little gardener .

your flower ,
yebin