seo changbin

dear changbinnie ,

first of all , you are a jerk . but despite of all your bad mouth , you have a very soft side .

you thought of others a lot . you care for them that you would do anything to protect them .

and i get to see that side on that day .

thanks a lot . i really meant it .

if it wasn't for you . who could have imagined what would be of me now ? even if you're a bit late , i'm so glad you came .

i was so scared i couldn't do anything that day . i was trembling and traumatized . i felt disgusted of myself .

but there you were , calming and comforting me in a very soothing voice . your words was very accurate and it helped me calmed myself down .

being in your arm felt very secure . it was like you held that person on tight to make sure she won't felt scared anymore . you held that person until she felt so comfortable and warmed herself from all the traumatizing experienced she had .

and that person was me .

i wonder what make you so calm at that time ?

was it my tears ?

was it because you symphatized me ?

was it because you felt sorry for me ?

i don't know . but i do want to know .

that side of yours was very sweet . i may or may not fell for you .

but lately , you keep giving me a cold shoulder . i was only trying to thank you . i felt so sorry for troubling you .

but i felt so thankful it was you who saved me .

i don't know why i felt this . but do you want to know something ?

i miss your hug . i miss the feeling of being held tight by you .

it might sounds weird but i felt so safe in it .

i hope you tried to open up your arm and heart to me more . let's just be a good friend and protect each other , shall we ?

i love you <3

oh and stop believing in cooties . those are for kindergarteners .

your lovely neighbour ,
yebin

happy eid mubarak . sorry :)