Chapter #3

*Luna Aella Fernandez*

"RINGGGGGGGGG"

"RINGGGGGGGGG"

Who the hell is calling so earlyyy?

Luna: Helloooo

Dom: Picolo, where are you?

Luna: Ohh I was at a party last night, I stayed over because it was too late, I'll be home by the evening. Ok bye

I didn't wait for his reply and cut it. I looked at the time and saw it was 11:47 am. I looked over and saw an arm wrapped around my waist. I look up and see Ondreaz arm. I look over and saw that Charli and Chase were not there anymore. I got up and went to look for someone who could offer me a toothbrush.

As I walk out, I see Charli.

"Hey, do you have an extra toothbrush and top?" I asked. She nodded and took me to her room. "Don't you want any pants?" She asked. "Nah, imma steal from Ondreaz" I took the toothbrush and went back to his bathroom. The top she gave was cute. It was a low cut white long-sleeved crop top that showed a bit of my cleavage.

I wandered back out and went to his closet and saw a pair of pink sweats

I wandered back out and went to his closet and saw a pair of pink sweats. I closed the closet door and put them on. You could see my belly button piercing,

I walk out and see that ondreaz was not in bed. I put my hair in a messy bun and headed downstairs.

"Damn, do you guys need help cleaning?" I asked entering the kitchen. I see everyone eating cereal. "Do you guys want pancakes?" I asked.

"Can you actually make them? We're so tired of eating cereal every morning" Addison said couldn't deny her face. She had a cute pout on her face.

"Ok, I need only 4 people in the kitchen, the rest of you start cleaning!" Thomas yelled. The guys all left and the girls were with me.

As I started making pancakes, Charli kept giggling. "What's got you so giggly?" I asked.

She just showed me a picture. I was all wrapped around ondreaz. It kind of looked like he couldn't breathe.

"Send that to me," I said and stopped replying to the questions they kept asking

An hour later, everyone finished eating and they started doing their own thing. I decided it was a good time to leave.

"Ray imma leave," I told ondreaz. "What, why let's chill for a couple more," He said and paused the game he was playing.

Just as I was about to reply, Larray and Brady walked in. Yup definitely not staying now.

"I'll message you and tell you why later," I said and walked towards the kitchen, where my keys were.

I ended up giving Tony, Charli, Dixie, and Austin a hug and Ondreaz a kiss on the cheek before I ran out before Brady could stop me.

"Wait, Luna Stop!" I heard Brady yell, but I quickly ran to my truck and drove away.

*2 hours later*

I should've either left earlier or after because I got stuck in traffic. I hate LA sometimes. My phone kept blasting with text messages from Brady. Once I got home, I decided on making a video of me baking. I had my brother in the video and decided on baking cookies and cake from scratch. That was something I got from my mother.

An hour later we finished and I got ready for bed.

It was about 2 hours later, around 11:30 and I got added to a group chat on iMessage.

Full House🏰

Addy Ray🔅: Hey guys, I added Luna to the chat!

LilHuddy⚜️: Sup

AnTONIo O🤫: HEY BOOO

Lunaaa 🌙: Hey guysss!!! I just uploaded a youtube video

Go support pleaseeeeee

Ondreazzz: We got chu mooon!

Weird...

After finishing my video, I decided to go to bed. It's been a long day. Tomorrow, I think my family and I are going out the whole day. Need to be energized for that.

A/N: Sorry it's short guys, I have 2 exams this week! I got chu all next week!