Chapter #8

*Luna Aella Fernandez*

I woke up around 9:30 am and saw that Ondreaz had texted me.

My King💕

My King💕: Hey baby, I just wanted to let you know that I might not be able to answer your calls today since we have a photoshoot and a shoot with Jordan all day.

My King💕: I hope you have a great morning and fortune that shines on you.

My King💕: May all good things come your way.

My King💕: And when they do remember who wished them on to you. My cut is 10%

(A/N I took this off of google)

Luna⚜️: Awww babyyy, that was cheesy😂

Luna⚜️: I'll see you tomorrow

Luna⚜️: Be sexy at your photoshoot 👅

Luna⚜️: But not too much, you're mine

My King💕: 🥰

With that, I put my phone down and went to do my business. An hour later, I met up with everyone downstairs, and apparently, we were going out to hang as a family. I decided on going to this cute cafe I searched up on google. Everyone agreed and went to get ready.

I decided on wearing an orange shirt that I stole from Ondreaz and tied it up in the front, where you can see a bit of my stomach and paired it with ripped black skinny jeans and a Gucci belt. For shoes, I just went with Adidas superstars.

30 minutes later we were ready and we all headed out

30 minutes later we were ready and we all headed out. By the time we get there, it was already 10:45am so we settled with coffee and went out to shop... this time as a family.

We walked out of forever 21 and see someone that no one should've... It was my mom and Brady. I'm still pissed about yesterday.

Mom looked like she was about to cry and papa looked pissed.

"I'm gonna go to the next shop," Papa said and walked away. I knew it was hard for him. Dominic and Maddox also walked away with him.

"Oh my, Luna, look how much you've grown." She started crying. I mean, I get that she's my mom but did she really have to get it on with my uncle and leave me alone?

"Listen, mom, but I'm not exactly ready to personally talk to you... I know you're my mom but papa's been with me my whole life and it's just... I don't know hard to talk to your right now... I'll try and meet with you later on in maybe a few months, but I still need to get used... personally seeing you" I said and I was about to walk away but Brady stopped me.

"Luna, listen I'm really sorry... I didn't mean to leave. I was ... trying to be a good boyfriend to Larri" Brady kept trying to stop me from moving.

"Next time, it's either me or him... Don't give me your word and then not do it. I'm a Latina..." I said and walked away. It wasn't even 12 and I already had all sorts of drama happening.

I caught up with papa and the rest and we just forgot about what just happened.

"Picollo, look, it's your boyfriend," Dom said to me pointing towards were Tony was doing a dance on the counter of KFC and Ondreaz recording.

"Hey Ray," I said and walked towards him. He smiled and gave me a kiss on the cheek.

"Hi, I'm Jordan, the photographer" He was a nice man. We talked and then my dad started yelling for me.

"Alright, it was nice meeting you" I shook hands with him and have Tony a hug and Ondreaz a peck on the lips.

"I'll call you later moon," he said. I walked away.

We finished shopping around at 7 pm and papa's flight was 10:30 pm. We drove him to the airport and gave him a long ass hug.

"Papa, you better promise to call me every day," I said and he nodded giving me a kiss on the forehead.

When he went through security, we all left.

(A/N Sorry this is short. I'll promise to make the next one longgg)