Chapter #9

*Luna Aella Fernandez*

NOT EDITED

4 MONTHS LATER

It's been a couple of months since my dad left for his Europe trip and to say, it feels kind of lonely. Sometimes when I'm at home, no one really says anything. My brothers are always busy with work or something.

Dominic has a girlfriend. She's alright I guess. Maddox is busy with his studies. I guess, only Ondreaz has time for me.

Mine and Ondreaz's relationship has been extremely good. I love hanging out with him. He makes me really happy. Over the past couple of months, I've been spending most of my time with the Hype House. I stay over at least 4 times a week.

We did have a fight, where we didn't talk for about 2 days but we both apologized. Ever since then, we've been going great.

Right now, I am headed over to the hype house, since Ondreaz can't get enough of me. I was wearing a black crop sweater with matching black sweats. By the time I got to the Hype House, I saw Ondreaz and Tony. They looked like they were fighting.

"What the fuck man! I told you not to get attached. You knew this was going to happen!" Ondreaz was screaming and Tony.

"Hey!" I stepped out of the truck and ran towards them. "What happened?" I asked. I was concerned. I knew their relationship was strong.

"Nothing," Tony said and walked away inside the house. I look at Ondreaz and he was also ready to walk away.

"Ray, Is that how you're supposed to treat your girl?" I asked with a smirk. He smirked back and gave a huge hug, I swear I couldn't feel my bones.

"Why don't we learn tik toks?" he asked. I nodded and that's how we spent 3 hours.

"Wait, Ray, take a picture of me," I said and sat in my car and he started taking pictures of me.

"Damn moon, I never knew my girlfriend was this hot" I blushed. We then went inside. Everyone was in the kitchen deciding on what to eat for dinner.

"We can make taco's?" I blurted. They all looked at me. "LUNAAAA" Charli screamed and jumped on me.

"Bitchhh get off meeee" I screamed and we both fell when she jumped on me. Tony and Nick burst out laughing. It was nice seeing Tony happy.

I then started on the taco meat while the girls sat around me. "So ladiesssss, any news?" I asked. We always have gossip to talk about when we cook. "Chase and I went on a date yesterday and we told no one" I clapped. "Great!"

"Actually... Bryce asked me out... we're dating now" Addison added shyly. Now I knew why Tony was so upset. "That's great!" I said and smiled. She is my friend.

It was now later and I decided to post the picture that Ondreaz took of me.

(A/N this is exactly what she was wearing in the description)