Chapter #12

(OMG GUYS I'M SO SORRY! I'VE BEEN BINGE WATCHING PRISON BREAK AND MOVING BACK)

*Luna Aella Fernandez*

Never in my life did I think my very own best friend would do that to me. Fuck the hype house.

I decided on unfollowing everyone off on Instagram. Except for Dixie, Charli, and Nick. They were the only ones who were asking if I was ok.

My brothers personally wanted to kill Tony. Especially since my brother did save Tony's ass at the hospital.

It's been about 2 weeks since the breakup and Ondreaz seemed like he was doing perfectly fine. I had some stuff left at the hype house and asked my brothers to go get it. I didn't want to face them.

*Domonic Fernandez*

That son of a bitch! I hate the freakin kid. Luna used to talk so highly about him and now he's the one who broke her heart. I fuckin told that prick to not break her heart and what does he do? Breaks her heart.

Right now, our elder sister, Deliah was on her way to Italy where papa was. Luna was begging us to let her go along. But this fuckin virus is deadly and it's dangerous for her. She was the one who was closest to papa too. With the fuckin breakup and papa in the hospital, Luna was broken in every way.

Maddox and I were currently headed to the house where Luna used to go over to. Some hype house or whatever. We needed to collect her things cause there is no way she was ever going back there. We asked Brady to tag along. I know we are half brothers and all but I think it was finally time to become actual siblings instead of ignoring him.

He had come to over to our house to check on Luna almost every 2 days.

We arrived at the hype house in an hour and went to the front door and started pounding on it. I didn't give any fucks. About a minute later, some girl answered the door.

"Oh...um.... hi.?" the girl looked about 17-18 and had curly black hair.

"Hi, we're Luna's brothers," I said. "we're here to take her stuff" She nodded. "I'm Avani, let me lead you to the room," she said and opened the door wider.

"How is she? I've been trying to call her but she isn't answering..." she genuinely sounded upset. "Don't worry about it" Maddox said and we started walking up the stairs. She just nodded and lead us to a room.

"Um... I think Ondre is in there..." she started but I gave no time and slammed the door open. I was pissed at this point. No one wants to see a pissed off, Fernandez. I saw there were two boys sitting on two separate mattresses.

One of them was her ex and I guess the other one was the trader or something. "Give us Luna's things" I wasn't about staying here in front of her ex... This stupid fuckin kid. He nodded and started packing all the stuff in a box.

I looked over and saw that the other kid was looking at me. "What you looking at?" I could tell that my vain in my neck was starting to show. I was about to go over to him but Maddox grabbed my shoulders and pulled me back.

"This is all your fault..." Maddox started.

"If you were so desperate for a fuckin lay then why didn't you try to hook up with someone who wasn't in a relationship? You dumb fuck." Maddox was worse than me.

Another minute later, Ondre gave me the box and I stared him right in the eyes "Just to let you know... it was your brother who spiked Luna's drink... if you really loved her, you would've listened to her. Now you broke her fuckin heart and on top of that our dad is in the hospital. You should be lucky that you're still alive you dumb fuck" with that I walked out. We rushed downstairs and went towards the front door.