Five

"Ramírez."
"Carlos, what brings you to my house?" Ramírez questions as he opens the front door of his house. He steps aside making way for Carlos to enter inside.

"I came for your daughter."

"I thought I told you that I'll call you when she's ready to see you." Ramírez sighs just thinking about how his daughter is going to take the news of having to meet Carlos so soon.

"She came to see me earlier today at the office, I'm just here to take her out for dinner."
"She went to see you?" Ramírez asks with shock written all over his face. That is not something he expected considering that Allison was so upset about marrying Carlos.

"What did she want? What did she say to you?" He asks impatiently.

"For starters, she interrupted my meeting going on about me having a girlfriend when we're to get married. She almost called it off, the wedding."

"As if she can do that. I will have a word with her for being so dramatic." Ramírez takes a seat and Carlos does the same.

"It's not a problem at all. But I actually cut it off with my girlfriend. Ex girlfriend." He didn't want his Black Beauty to get into some sort of trouble with her father.

"I'll call for her now and have her apologize. I will not accept such behavior from her. That's not how I raised her. Matilda?!" He calls out and in comes Matilda rushing from the kitchen where she always seems to be.
"Sí, mi amor?" She stands next to Ramírez running her fingers through his hair. Since Allison caught them earlier they're not so discreet with PDA which is something Matilda always wanted from the start of her relationship with Ramírez, to be free and to openly love the man so dear to her heart.
"Could you call for me Allison, por favor?"
"Sí."

Allison stood in front of the mirror looking at her outfit having second thoughts about it.
"I think it's a little too much." She mumbles to herself as she looks at herself from each side.
While contemplating on her outfit she hears the door open and looks at it to find Matilda smiling looking at her.

"Te ves bien, hermosa." Matilda compliments. (You look good, beautiful.)

"Gracias." Allison replies looking down trying to hide her blushing face.
"Your father's calling for you. In the living room." She groans wondering what her father could want from her again.

"He's with a young gentleman. Muy guapo." (Very handsome.)

Allison's eyes open wide. Could it be Carlos?
Without a second thought she's rushing out of her room running down the stairs in her five inch heels.

"Carlos?" She calls him once she sees him and he stands up upon hearing his name walking to her taking in how amazing she looks dressed in a midnight, tight fitting, velvet blue dress that ends just below her knees with silver heels on her pretty feet.

"Wow...you look gorgeous, Beauty. All this for me." He holds her by her waist and pulls her closer to him looking deep into her brown orbs that he's grown to love in just a few hours. He didn't expect to fall for her so hard and so soon.
"Thank y-" Ramírez clears his throat unnecessarily loud interrupting his daughter and business partner. He didn't expect them to be so close already. It just wasn't sitting well with him. He could not see his daughter so close to man.

"Allison, Carlos informed me on what happened earlier today at his office. How could you?"
Allison gulps and let's go of Carlos rather harshly while glaring at him for telling on them. Didn't this wigga just say he loved me earlier today? She thinks to herself.

"Papá, it's not a big deal. Oral isn't really considered as sex, right? I didn't even do anything, he's the one that did it on me." She defends herself.
"Qué?! " Ramírez booms finding it hard to believe what his daughter said.

Carlos shuts his eyes close and rubs his temples groaning at how his Beauty just told on herself.
"Beauty, he was referring to you interrupting my meeting not what we did. I didnt tell him that."

"Wha- I...I- papá..." Allison stammers looking back and forth between her father and Carlos.

"You did what to my daughter?!" Ramírez shouts heading straight to Carlos. Allison jumps between them before her father can get any closer to Carlos.
"Papá, please. It's not a big deal." She tries to reason.

"Not a big deal? He took advantage of you, you're just seventeen. Still my niña pequeñita." (Little girl.) He holds her face with both hands looking at her like she's so fragile.
Allison scoffs and dramatically rolls her eyes removing his hands away from her face.
"That's very rich coming from you, papá. Are you forgetting that I'm the very same 'niña pequeñita' that you decided to marry off to him? Niñas pequeñitas aren't supposed to get married in the first place." She crosses her arms across her chest and huffs, looking at her father dead in the eyes.

"That's different you're only supposed to marry him on paper, that's it. Not be physically involved with each other just of yet. You," he points a finger at Carlos, "you will never put your hands on my daughter again, am I understood?" He moves Allison to the side and steps in front of the other man both of them with angry expressions on their faces.

"She's my bride and I'll touch her however I please." Carlos challenges the older man moving closer to him.
"Then I will call off the wedding." Ramírez threatens.