Twenty

Allison

1 year later...

"Uhm, that guy keeps looking at you." Kells nudges me, I sigh rolling my eyes. "Not interested." I reply not even bothering to see who this guy is.
"You didn't even look at him." She scolds me. If I don't look at this guy she won't stop pestering me so I give in. "Which one?" I ask in a bored tone looking around the bar. "Eight o'clock." She beams excitedly. What the fuck is she excited for? I ignore her at look to my left. Oh I see him, he sends me a smirk and flip him off. I turn back to Kells to see her looking horrified and I just smile drinking more of my Margarita.
"How could you?"
"Bitch, calm the fuck down. I told you I'm not interested." "Oh my god, Allison. It's been what? A year? Shouldn't you be over him?"
"What is that famous line about absence making the heart grow fond or fonder... Well, that's what I'm going through." I order another drink. Honestly, I'm not drunk enough to be talking about him. I need liquid courage cause sober me will just break down and cry every time I talk or think about him. And that's like every other day. Sigh...
I wonder if he moved on. Or does he miss me. Ugh, I hate feeling like this. I just want him, that's all.

"Look, girl. Let me give it to you straight. You fucked up big time and you need to acknowledge that. You need to take responsibility for your actions. You drove him away from you. Like, why in the hell would you want to date both brothers? All you had to do was choose one and be happy. Fuck the other one's feelings who you don't pick. Now look at how miserable you are. Carlos tricked you and called you a ho, and Luca, well, he just went MIA. Nigga prolly had deep feelings for you that he just could not share you at all. Think about it this way, what if a guy you like had to ask you to share him with another bitch?"

"Uhm, no thank you." I reply too quickly.
"Exactly my point. You were selfish and only thinking about yourself and not them, especially Luca cause he seemed to be legit in love with you, I can't say much about his brother." She rolls her eyes and takes a sip of her Margarita. What she said makes a lot of sense, I guess I was selfish. But it's a year too late now. After Carlos called me out of my name it was deuces. Never heard from him again, I told him to stay away and if he didn't then I'll gladly inform my dad about it. Dude got the message loud and clear.

As for Luca... I can't think about him without my heart feeling some type of way. It hurts just thinking about him. I really do miss him. And I feel so terrible for what I did to him. Kells put so much perspective into me that I now realise how much of a bitch I was. I haven't heard from him since I was at his condo with Carlos. That was the last time I saw him. I do have his number and the address to his condo and his–I mean our house that he bought just for me but I just couldn't find the courage in me to call or pop up at any of the estates. My feelings for him have really deepened. I can confidently say that I'm in love with him. It's crazy, trust me I know especially with the fact that I haven't seen him for a year but it happened.

Kells has tried to hook me up with a few guys but I always refuse. My heart belongs to someone I feel like I can never have.

"Hey, are you okay?" Kells asks worriedly wiping the tears from my face. "I-I just...just want hi-him...so bad." I break down. "Aww, honey. Are we really doing this again?" She sighs frustratedly.
"I just-" "Shh. It's okay, come here. Kells will make a plan for you to have your man back, okay?" I nod my head at her and hug her. What would I do without her? She's been such a good best friend. Scratch that, she's great and perfect. She's absolutely amazing and I hope she meets a guy who will love her as much as I do and as much as she deserves.

°°°

"I'm never drinking again." I slur stumbling into the house. "Mhmm, that's what you say everytime you take in alcohol but you keep going back to the same bar every week." Kells says behind me closing the door. "How are you not drunk?" I ask her.
"Maybe because I didn't flirt with the bartender for free drinks." She spat making me gasp.
"Holy molly! I did not flirt with him. I will not flirt with any man that's not Luca."
"Here we fucking go again." She groans. "What?"
"Tonight was about having a good ol' girls time but nooo, I had to sit back and listen to you bitch and moan about Luca all night. This happens every other day."
I pout at what she said.
"So then who else am I supposed to talk to?"
"A fucking therapist!" She throws her hands up.
"I'm not talking to no shrink."
"Let's just get you upstairs before we wake your dad and his lover."
"That's my step mama."
"Bitch whatever, get your ass walking."

°°°

I wake up with a massive hangover. My head fucking hurts. "Ugh, I'm never drinking again." I complain trying to sit up on the bed. "Shut the fuck up bitch before I put my foot down your throat."
"What crawled up your ass, girl?" I ask surprised by Kells threat. "I'm finna get some sleep. Matter of fact, get your ass off the bed and out the room."
"But-but it's my bedroom."
"And?"
I kiss my teeth annoyed by her. How can she kick me out of my own room. I get out of bed and yank the blanket off of her before running to the bathroom and locking the door.
"Real cute, Allison. Real fucking cute."
I can't help but giggle.

By the time I make it down stairs breakfast is almost done. I greet Matilda by kissing both her cheeks. "¿Dónde está papá?" (Where dad?)
"En su oficina ocupado con...ehh...con alguien." (In his office busy with...ehh...with someone.) She answers me hesitantly looking away from me. I wonder who he's busy with. Maybe it's someone dangerous like another drug dealer or something in those lines. I'm afraid to ask. I just feel like the less I know the better.

I make a beeline to the fridge for some orange juice. I take the whole carton with me to the lounge and make myself comfortable while waiting for breakfast. My headache is a little better but nothing a good breakfast by Matilda won't fix.

I'm so caught up with my phone that I didn't hear my dad and his guest descend the stairs.
"You have nothing to worry about De Santo. I'll get my accountant to do your books and launder your millions."
"I really appreciate i-" He stops mid sentence when we lock eyes. I can't believe I'm seeing him after such a long time. Is this real? I can feel my eyes becoming teary. He's real. I'm filled with happiness as I stare into his green eyes. His hair is longer and he's more buffer. He looks good, even better than before or are my eyes just playing tricks on me because it's been so long. I can't belive this.

"Buenos días, mija." (Good morning, my daughter.) My dad greets me.
"Uhh... G-good morning." I whisper finding it hard to talk properly.
Luca has his famous expressionless face on. So stoic. I wonder what he's thinking about. Is he happy to see me?
"Ehh, okay. I see that I need to make myself disappear." My dad says leaving Luca and I alone.

"Bambina..." I swear that's all it took for me to run to him and jump on him. He easily caught me in his arms and held me tightly. I couldn't stop the tears escaping my eyes. I'm literally crying like a baby. "I'm so-so sorry, Luca."
"Shh, bambina, you have nothing to be sorry for. I'm the one who should be sorry." He says rubbing my back affectionately. I wanted to tell that that's not true but I'll save it for later.
"I missed you." I confess. "I missed you more, bambina." I wipe the tears off my face and take a good at him. I touch his stumble that he's grown. This is new. I think like it. I continue caressing his face and end up soflty touching his lips that I've missed so much. He seems to not have patience as he hungrily kissed me. The kiss was not gentle but rather ferocious. I could tell that he really missed me. I kiss him back with the same fervor. He harshly grabs my ass and rubs his manhood against me making me moan. He takes advantage of that to insert his tongue in my mouth. If we don't stop we might end up fucking in my father's house. I pull away but not before biting his bottom lip and he growls.

"Luca... This is not the place." He closes his eyes for a while before opening them again. "Forgive me, bambina. I just really missed you."
"I understand." We stare at each other silently.
"Do you want me to put you down?" Luca asks.
"No." I refuse holding on to him tighter. He chuckles. "I don't wanna let you go ever again."
"Neither do I, bambina." I kiss him again.

Man, I hope I'm not dreaming and that this is real.