II

Xavier

"Anak, ito lang ang request namin sa'yo. Pagbigyan mo na si mom and dad." Mom practically begs.

"You have lived your whole life nang malaya, Exavier Jarius!" Dad starts to scream, "Ito lang ang hinihingi namin sa'yo! Hindi mo pa mapag-bigyan!"

"You are forcing me to marry a guy!" I exclaimed, I don't care if I have been free for many years, ask me anything, just not this.

"It is to keep the family business and heir to ourselves, Jarius. Please understand." Dad slowly tries to calm down.

"Your greedy selves getting in the way of your child's happiness." I shook my head and headed straight to my room.

My room is thrice as big as that other guy's room, whatever his name is.

I know that my parents have given me so much freedom in the past eighteen years, taking up the course that I actually want, travel wherever and whenever. Never thought they'd get back at me by forcing me to marry a guy.

I called my friend, Skyler, to share my problem and he might be able to help.

"Sky? Where are you?" I asked, "Can you come over?"

"Can't, hun." He said on the other line, "But I can stay over the phone."

I explained to him that my parents want me to marry a guy for the sake of the family fortune, choosing their heir over my happiness.

"Honestly, hun, I think it's a great idea." I can't believe he's agreeing with this! "Baby, I'm gay and if I were in your shoes, I'd be riding my pony. Besides, you don't have to have... You know... You just have to marry him."

Yea, I guess that's not a bad idea.

"Xavier, honey! Come down here!" I heard mom yell from the bottom of the stairs. I said my goodbyes to Skyler and headed down.

"What's up?" I asked.

"Napag-desisyunan namin ng Daddy mo na starting tonight, magsama na kayo ni Keiran sa apartment." Mom simply said.

Sana okay lang kayo.

"I won't even get used to it after a month and now you want it now?!" I exclaimed, irritated as hell.

"You're just gonna live with him, Jarius! I didn't ask you to fuck him!" Dad yells, dropping the newspaper from his hands. "Pack your things."

I threw tantrums as I went upstairs to pack up. I packed all my favorites, my cologne, clothes, favorite pillow even for me to cry on because I'm freaking marrying a guy!

As I finished, I took a shower and head on downstairs, giving a huge frown to both my parents.

"You both are sending me to hell." I mutter as I leave the house. Dad yelled something at me but he was too late because I've put on my earphones already.

Upon driving to the apartment, I received a text from an unknown number. I read it on the next red light.

Uh, hi. This is Keiran. Anong oras ka makakarating? Hindi kasi ako makapasok sa apartment building, mukha raw akong intruder hehe reply asap.

He is so stupid.

As I opted to reply, the green light when on and I drove as quick as possible. Of course, not harming nor alarming anyone of my speed. I have my rules as well.

When I arrived at the apartment building, the guards automatically parked my car on my spot of the parking lot.

Walking towards the door, I saw Keiran sitting on the floor by the side, looking up at me.

I rolled my eyes and continued inside the building and to my surprise

He wasn't following me?!

I rushed outside to see him still sitting down.

"Hey, stupid." I start off, "Are you not going to follow me?!"

"Wala ka namang sinabi! Inirapan mo lang ako!" He complains, getting up.

I rolled my eyes at him again and walked straight to the elevator, when the staff noticed he was with me they let go of their weird stares at him.

It's only the two of us in the elevator and the silence is really awkward.

"How long were you out there?" I ask, ruining the silence.

"Thirty minutes na rin. Ayaw nila akong papasukin, e, mukha raw akong hindi gagawa ng maganda." He states, he is so daldal.

"Look at what you're wearing. You look like you live on the street."

"Grabe ka naman! Simple lang kasi ako at FYI branded mga damit ko! Hindi ko lang alam kung original!" And he kept on going and going until we reached the top floor.

When the elevator opened, Keiran was shocked to see that the whole floor was our room.

"Thought your family's rich? Why so shocked?" I asked as I enter the room and putting down my bags on the huge sofa bed.

"Gaya ng sabi ko, simple lang kami. Mayaman, oo, pero hindi kami gumagastos ng sobra para sa mga ganito lang." He says as he looks around the apartment, touching everything in the process. "Grabe ang gaganda ng mga design. Sobrang linis."

The apartment is a mixture of black and white, the walls are white, the bed is white and the pillows are black. The sofa bed is black. The kitchen is almost purely white to keep a clean surface. Also there are hints of plants around the apartment with white pots.

A minimalist is what I am. I designed this apartment.

"Kumain ka na?" He suddenly pops on my face. "Kain tayo, may dala akong adobo."

"Filipino food. Huh." I'm really not fond of Filipino food. I like Italian food the most as well as Japanese.

"Oo! Ako nagluto. Tara, kain!" He enthusiastically says as he asks me where the plates are etc.

This boy is annoying.

Nevertheless, my stomach is growling so I still stood up from the sofa bed and headed to the kitchen, slowly smelling the adobo he cooked.

"Is this pork?" I ask as I poke the so called food in front of me. He nods in response and I started to eat.

My eyes widened in shock as I realized this thing tastes great! I began to eat with more life and added more sabaw to my rice.

"You're a great cook." I say, trying to refrain from muffled sentences since I have so much in my mouth.

He muttered a simple 'thanks' while blushing.

"Cook again tomorrow, okay? I'll buy groceries first thing in the morning and you'll cook." I made kontrata to him because he seems like a great cook.

He politely nodded and we continued eating. I could get used to good food like this. He's kinda like a dorm mate so I guess it's cool.