Before I said it

Connor's POV

I opened my eyes to find I wasn't myself. I felt different in every way possible.

For the whole day I was confused until I saw him. I saw a boy in my class and that's when it hit me.

I was attracted to this guy, a guy, but I'm a guy, I like girls.

I ignored it and continued on with my life.

I began thinking what if that wasn't a one time thing, what if I actually liked guys.

Being terrified at the thought of being gay I pushed it away and tried not to think about it.

As time went on I began to like boys more and more, but I didn't want to.

I dated girls to try and get rid of my attraction for boys. I tried to fit in with everyone else.

Dating girls didn't get rid of my liking for boys but only made it stronger.

I began to think about what if I was gay, what if I am gay.

I began to search videos on coming out and what I would do.

Time went by and I graduated high school. I then realized I had to tell someone.

Once in college I told my really good friend and he was ok with it. From that point on I began to tell one person at a time.

I graduated college and met some amazing friends through something I started a few years ago.

A while back when I was looking for a place of belonging I started making YouTube videos and it all led from there.

I met my 5 best friends, Kian, Sam, Jc, Ricky, and Trevor. We made a YouTube channel together called our second life, or O2L.

I met other amazing friends like Tyler Oakley and Troye Sivan.

Kian, Sam, Jc, Ricky, Trevor, and I all went on tour and that's when I decided to tell them.

I decided to tell Jc first since we were the closest. I pulled him aside one day and that's when I did it.

"Jc I need to tell you something"

"Yeah what's on your mind Con?" Jc said.

"I'm g...."