Ricky did that?

Connor's POV

Ricky and Trev just pulled up to the driveway and were getting out.

My heart started to beat fast like the first time I ever told someone.

I mean Ricky and I are close but not as close as Kian, Jc, and I are so I don't know how he will react.

Ricky just walked inside followed by Trevor.

"Hey Trevy I need your help" called Kian from his room.

"Ok ,coming now" Trevor said as he dashed upstairs.

Jc was still out on his date so this was a perfect opportunity for me to tell Ricky.

"Hey Rickers, do you want to be in my video with me?" I asked

"I'd love to Con" Ricky said cheerfully

"Here lets go to my room to brainstorm ideas"

We both went upstairs up to my room.

I only want him to come to my room so I can tell him in private.

Ricky plopped on my bed as I went over to my desk to grab my laptop.

"So do you think we could do the 7 second challenge?" Ricky said

"Ricky I need to tell you something"

"Is about the video, I don't have to be in it" Ricky said politely

"No, not that it's about me"

"Are you ok? I hope you're alright" He asked

"Yeah I'm fine, in fact I've never been better, but there is something really important I need to tell you"

"Ok.." Ricky said waiting for my news

"I'm gay"

Ricky looked at me, he was speechless, was he really that surprised.

Ricky sat up and moved a bit closer, I thought he was coming in for a hug, but then he kissed me.

I mean I'm not gonna lie, I didn't hate it, but then it got really intense. I wanted to stop and I told Ricky to slow down, but he didn't.

I didn't want "us" to go farther than this, I'm dating Troye

I tried to push him off, but Ricky is a lot taller and stronger than me.

"Ricky stop, slow down, Ricky I can't do this" I said while pushing him as hard as I could

Ricky got up and when I thought he was leaving he turned around and hit me.

Turns out Ricky has a past with anger management and he took it out on me.

"Ricky what the hell! Get out of here! I never want to speak to you again!" I slammed my door and began to cry

Ricky stormed away acting like nothing had happened

The next day I awoke to find a bruise appeared on my cheek. I had told Kian and Jc what had happened but not Trev because he doesn't know yet.

Everyone thinks me and Ricky are friends, but we're not. We act like friends on camera for you guys, our fans. Everyone wants us to be buds but that's just not the truth.

Ricky's POV

When I got home...

// this chapter tho. I hope you like it. Ricky and Connor #Ronnor