Ricky's reasons

Ricky's POV

When I got home Connor wanted me to be in his video which I thought was nice since we haven't done a collab with him in a while.

We both scurried upstairs into Connor's room. I laid down on his bed while he chose to sit at the desk near his computer.

I had a bunch of video ideas ready so it was no trouble when Connor wanted to think of some.

I suggested the 7 second challenge because I saw Tyler Oakley and Marcus Butler do it, and I thought it would be fun.

All of a sudden Connor got really serious, so I got worried.

He told me he was gay

I'm so happy because I'm gay too.

Nobody knows, like I've never told anyone before.

I got up and leaned towards Connor. I tried to make it seem like I was giving him a hug but then I kissed him.

It was like a nuclear explosion, 1000 fireworks and 10 cannons going off at the same time.

It was amazing, and magical no words to describe how perfect it was.

It was so amazing I just didn't want to stop kissing him.

I heard Connor mumble something but I just ignored it.

I motioned him to lean back and ended up having me on top of him.

Connor tried to push me off but I didn't budge.

I put my hand on his side but then Connor pushed me really hard, causing us to stop kissing.

Connor what the, why did he push me off? We were kissing and he didn't seem like he wanted to stop. He was just leading me on the whole time.

This got me very upset because I was in a relationship where my girlfriend (he dated girls before he admitted he was gay) didn't even really like me and was just using me.

I was about to leave, but I just had to get my anger out.

I hit Connor, but then I felt terrible after. I tried to act like nothing happened so I wouldn't feel as bad.

I went to my room and cried for the rest of the night. I think I just lost my best friend. I was crushed.

I heard Connor go into Kian's room then Jc's when he came home.

Turns out I hit him so hard a bruise showed up. I felt terrible. I didn't talk to Connor for the whole day, he was still mad at me.

I tried to apologize but I never got a chance too.

I just hope he doesn't tell anyone that I'm gay.

I'm just really upset we're not friends anymore. I act nice to him for my subscribers and that's the only reason why.

Connor's POV

I was still furious at Ricky but I had to get over that for our video.

Trevor started to ask about my bruise so I decided I would tell him.