Two

Holding onto Ivy's arm tightly I made my way to the queen herself. When she noticed my presence she looked up and smiled at me but that quickly faded when she saw Ivy. Quickly asking "what's wrong is she ok why is she acting like this what wrong y'all to me???" Wow she was genuinely concerned. I quietly answered while looking at my shoes "ummmm..... well she's high and I found her in the library with some dude. I really need your help please." I pleaded "I don't know where Iris is and she needs to get home now so if your ok with it can I use your car and take her home?" I just stared at her awaiting an answer. Eventually she shook her head and said "none sense let me drive you guys she's like my sister and well your her sister so I would do anything for either of y'all." I just blushed and looked down so she does know who I am so does that mean the twins talk about me to her.

As we were in the car I quickly texted Iris and told her what happened and we were heading home. I was completely lost in thought that I didn't even notice that Dior had put her hand in my hand that rested in my bare thigh. Once I registered what she was doing I blushed and looked out the window. "So how did you know she was high you seem so innocent little St.Claire?" I was shocked at her question but it's true I have an innocent face but nobody really knows the real me. I quickly made up a lie "she was giggling and her eyes were a tell tell sign." I sighed and looked out the window. "Ah she speaks I thought I was just talking to myself." I giggled and looked away. Wow she was funny.

When we pulled up to the house Ivy was knocked out in the backseat making me and Dior struggle to carry her into the house. When we managed to get her to the couch I was exhausted I didn't get enough sleep the night before to be dealing with this. I told Dior my goodbyes and went upstairs to go to bed.

When I got in my room I face planted onto my bed. Pulling out my secret box I rolled a blunt and got baked.

A little while later while I was just vibin my door is opened and there in all her beauty is Dior. "Haha look it's Dior in my imagination. Hehe" I was giggling so hard I was imagining Dior at my door how dumb she's with my sister. "WHAT THE FUCK LITTLE ST.CLAIRE. What are you doing? You literally freak out cause your sister who is older than you is high but your up here baked as fuck." I giggled and rolled my eyes. " Want some you seem stressed and little girl I've been smoking weed since you were in diapers. I know how to control myself unlike my dumb sister." She just sighed and closed my door and came closer to me I thought I got lucky but nope luck is not on my side ever. She leaned real close to my ear and whispered to me " little St.Claire get the fuck up and sober up." Then turned around and left. Ughhhh why am I reacting to our closeness like this it's not like I even like her I'm not gay. But it still was confusing she was so beautiful in eyes but not only in my eyes in the whole student body.

When Iris finally got home I had convinced Dior not to tell her about me. I was glad she agreed or I would have been fucked big time. I don't know why people think so bad of it it literally helps you focus, calm down, etc... I'm getting side tract anyway we were all eating when Dior randomly stud up and told the girls they had to get ready for a party. Yayyyyyyyyyyy (note the sarcasm). But hey I get to get drunk tonight I know what your thinking wait she doesn't party no I don't. Well I don't need to I have my own stash so when they go out I get drunk or high. I already got high earlier I like to switch it up so drinking here we come.

After they finally left I pulled out my trusty friend
Smirnoff. Yessssssssss bitches lets get waisted.

I was in my underwear and bra when my door was busy open in came Dior drunk of her ass but I mean so was I so I can't judge her. She looked me up and down liked her lips and just smiled. I was so hot under her gaze. I finally got down and asked "what are you doing in my room the girls are down stairs in theirs?" I was so confused she just shut my door locking it in the process. Before I could say anything her lips were on mine I quickly pushed her off and stepped back. For some reason I didn't want her to stop but I'm not gay and neither is she we're just drunk ughhh she's so hot. She kissed me again this time more passionately I was taken aback but I eventually kissed her back.

Mind you I was in my underwear and bra but then again so was she within minutes of being in my room. I was strong enough to pick her up even being my petite little self but that sure as hell isn't stopping me. I had her held up against the door eventually going to my bed laying down so she was on top of me straddling my waist. I had a hold of her waist when she grounded her hips down on me causing a moan to escape my mouth. She moved down to my knee and was grinding on that to make friction but that wasn't enough for her. She was a moaning mess I flipped her so I was on top of her. You know to add some pleasure I was gently chocking her as I was grinding my hips down on her. I was very turned as she kept moaning and she slipped my name in there a couple of times at least now I knew for sure she knew it was me and she ok with it. Slipping my hand under her back and undoing her bra her beautiful breast were on full display to me as I took a Boole in my mouth I played with the other one switching when I was satisfied she was running her long fingers through my hair. I was kissing on her neck definitely leaving my mark but who cares tho. I started kissing down when I got to her waistband of her underwear I griped it with my teeth and pulled it sown slowly spreading her legs looking up at her for permission (cause consent is key guys). She shook her head yes that's all I needed for my tongue to to attack her. With her legs wrapped around my shoulders I pulled her up to where she was sitting on my face. "Mmmmmmm baby girl you taste so good." I mean it was true she was so good. "Yeah you like that baby how bout this?" She asked as she started moving on my face I was in shock but soon recovered when she was in-hailing hard I knew she was close. I flipped her so she was back in her back and slipped my finger in and pumped her as I licked her then another finger soon we were at three and she finally came in my mouth. She looked at me embarrassed and said "Oh my god I'm so sorry I didn't mean to I was trying to hold it in." She looked down I lifted her head with my fingers "it's ok I liked it and you taste so good baby girl. No problem with me." That's all it took for her to kiss me again she soon did the same to me I was so turned on.

She was hot and was letting me do this to her. She was naked in my bed all her beauty out for me to see. We were cuddling and fell asleep while running my hand over her body that fit so perfect with mine it was so crazy.