Sixteen

Sitting in a booth in Denny's was the highlight of my day. I was with Dior neither of us crying but laughing and joking as they got me sober but here's when all the questions came. "So when did this start?" "How'd it even happen?" "Why didn't y'all tell us?" "Dior why did you tell us about you and my sister having sex?" The last made everyone at the table burst out laughing but Dior she was blushing "stawwwwwp guys" she's so cute "because you guys are my best friend and why wouldn't I tell you about my first time with a girl" she's still blushing "ya but it was with our sister ewwwww no I know she's better in bed than me and I'm older some of the stuff you were saying was crazy. "Ok ok that's enough not everyone has to know" I said pulling Dior closer to me.

After we answered all there questions I was fine and ready to go beat that guys ass. When we got to his house I didn't even give Iris enough time to park before I was jumping out of the car and running up the steps and banged on his front door. "What" some guy answered the door shirtless thank god he had no hickeys wait "are you Trevor" I asked making sure it was him. "Uhhhh yeah wh..." I cut him by punching him right in the face "what the fuck is wrong with you" I cut him off again "no what the fuck is wrong with you so you think it's ok to drug and rape other people's girlfriends. Do you think that's ok?" I said punching him again but harder "who the fuck are you and who do you know I do that" so it's true "Dior is my girlfriend you fucking pig" I was fuming "how do you know" he said getting angry "YOU DON'T THINK SHE WOULD HAVE TOLD ME WHAT YOU DID" I was pissed.

I was about to hit him again when he said something "hey Chase you were right about that bitch" who the fuck does he think he's talking about and why die chase sound so familiar. He called her a bitch "who do you think your calling a bitch" I said tackling him to the ground while he was caught off-guard straddling his waist and hitting him over and over again. I could hear the protest of Dior and the twins behind me to stop but I just couldn't. I felt myself being lifted off of him by the same guy who stopped me earlier. "Ughhhh why do you keep stoping me" I asked in annoyance "because your gonna kill him" I don't care "that's the fucking point I said I was going to" I want him dead.

Not long after they got me to call down the guy from the movie theater comes into view looking shocked. "Chase what are you doing here" Ivy asked oh so this is Chase ok his turn. "What the fuck was he talking about what were you right about huh?" I asked stepping closer to him "that you and Dior are fucking and apparently I'm right" he said crossing his arms with a smug smile that I wanted to slap off "so what's your point you drug her and rape her so maybe she'll turn straight for you she doesn't want you. GET IT THROUGH YOU FUCKING HEAD" ughhhh I hate him "nah she just needs some good dick to dick her down and she'll come crawling back to the male population" that's it I charged at him but Dior caught my hand pulling me back "let me" with that she slapped him across the face multiple times saying "I don't want you I don't want any of you I want Olivia and Olivia only I will NEVER EVER WANT YOU" she said almost crying.

Pulling her back I ran for Chase and just hit him as hard as I could a couple of times before getting up and walking out of the house grabbing Dior's hand on the way out.

No one said a word on the way home. The only people that went were me, Dior, Ivy, Iris, and Jake I finally learned his name so when we got back to the house everyone was confused as to why I was still so mad. You see I have anger issues so once I'm beyond mad it takes a lot for me to calm down.

"What happened is she ok why is she still so mad was he not home?" Someone asked all in one sentence "he was home he said some bad things about me that's why she's so mad she's fine just needs to calm down" Dior answered that's true I do need to calm down. "What's wrong with her hands there all cut up and bloody" that's when I noticed it "oh my gosh baby your hands I didn't even notice it are you ok" Dior asked like she was about to freak out that made me laugh "I'm ok dory see look" I said wiggling my fingers in her face wincing a little at the pain "no your not your hurt come with me" she said dragging me to my room "HEEEEEELLLLLLPPPPPPP MEEEEEEEEEE" I yelled down the stairs causing the others to laugh "that's all on Olivia" I heard Jake say.

Placing me on the sink cabinet she asked "where's your first aid kit" I sigh "I'm fine it's not that bad" she cut me off "where is it Olivia" gosh she looked evil "in the cabinet under the sink" I replied not to happy "found it now let me see your hands" placing my hands in hers she cleaned, wrapped, and kissed it better. "That was cute" I said teasing her "now just one more thing" she said grabbing my concealer off the cabinet and covering up the hickeys making me laugh "ahhhh now that's perfect I don't want to see those again" I saluted "yes ma'am heyyyyy but what about yours cover them to" she did as I said and covered hers to.

When we made it back downstairs everyone was staring at us "what" I was confused "so there's no more trouble in paradise" Ivy asked "nope we're all good" I said wrapping my arm around her waist. "I see she found your concealer" Iris said teasingly "haha very funny so what do y'all wanna do" I asked getting bored of the conversation. "Let's just chill watch a movie then go to bed we still have school tomorrow." And that's what we did.