Six

Dior's pajamas ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

When school finally ended the whole way home Iris wouldn't shut up about some stupid party. Ughhhhhh here we go another lonely nigh... "I'm not going to this one I just want to chill. But you guys still go and fun it sounds like a real fun party." I was beyond shocked she refused a party to stay home wow I wonder why. The rest of the ride was silent.

Immediately when we get to the house the twins are getting ready for the part it's a pool party so they will be going in an hour to swim then party later. I was still wondering why Dior didn't go this is the party of the year and she was missing it but fir what. She leaned close to me and whispered "what's going on in that pretty little head of yours that's got you so confused." I was taken aback but soon recovered "why aren't you going to the party it's the party of the year and your missing it?" She just smiled at me and said "there's always next year and I want to spend time with you alone sober." I couldn't stop the blush and smile that spread across my face. I was so happy she was missing the party because of me.

The twins finally left and I was left alone with Dior right now was when I usually smoked but I put it off cause she was here. I was while I was cooking I got a text from Ivy saying her and Iris weren't gonna be coming home home. Then it hit me I would be all alone ALL NIGHT ALONE at that with Dior omg I'm so excited. When the food was done I went to get Dior "hey the food is ready." She looked up excited "ouuuu yayyyy I'm so hungry!" I couldn't help but laugh at her cuteness. When she took her first bite she moaned "mmmmmmmmmmmm this is so good where'd you learn how to cook like this." I couldn't help the feeling I got when she moaned. "Don't do that" I grumbled out "or what" she challenged "you do t wanna know" she smirked "oh ya mmmmmmmm" ok that's it I stood up quickly grabbing her arm in the process.

When we got to my room I pulled all her close off and laid her down on my bed on instinct she opened her legs for me. But I wasn't gonna pleasure her I was gonna make her beg for me. "Tsk tsk tsk no baby girl" I said closing her legs "what" she whined I almost laughed "I told you not to and you tested me so here is your punishment" I almost laughed at the look on her face "that's not fair you being mean what if I call you papi?" She asked hopeful "wouldn't be the first time you've called me that" this was great "so that's a no, what about daddy or mamas or what if I gave you a lap dance?" Ouuu I would love one of those and she naked damn I can't help it. "Alright give it to me" she stood up and I followed to my desk chair. Before she started she pulled my pants down so I was in my lace underwear. She gave me a once over pushed me in the chair and turned around I had a stack of cash in my desk cubby so I quickly grabbed it before she started.

She started by twerking bending over in my face walking slowly around me with her hands on my body. I was trying my hardest to not pin her down and fuck her brains out it was harder than it seems. When she came back around and started twerking again I made it rain over her with the money. We were both laughing when she finally got up and came to my lap. "Damnnnn mamas you got a fat ass" she just laughed "oh you think so go ahead and hold it" I obliged grabbing her ass pulling her down on me and grabbing her waist so she would start moving on me. "Oh so you like that daddy?" She was going faster on me "mmm baby girl don't stop" after a minute I wrapped my arms around her and picked her up to my bed. Laying down to where she was still on top of me she started making out this time her being the dominant one. I flipped us so I was hovering over her.

This is where it's gonna get fun. Slipping my fingers in her and sucking on her nipple at the same time I knew that would get her started. I was pumping hard and fast with three fingers and as soon as she was about to climax I pulled out licked my fingers clean of her got up and left. When I walked out the door I heard " OLIVIA GRACE ST.CLAIRE" oops "yes did I forget something" I asked faking innocent "you know what you did help me I need to release" haha "I don't know what your talking about see you downstairs baby girl" with that I walked away.

As I was on the couch Dior came down butt ass naked sat on my knee rubbed till she got a release but it wasn't helping her. I laughed laid her on the couch and ate her out till she released I figured I tortured her enough.

The next time she came down the stairs she was wearing this skimpy pajama outfit it was really short showing the bottom of her butt, skin tight showing all her curves, and low cut in the front showing her boobs. I couldn't take my eyes off her I was in a trance "take a picture it'll last longer" she knew what she was doing so that exactly what I did I took pictures of her posing for me the best one being her bent over showing her boobs. I finally convinced her to pull it down "please it's my phone no one will look through it and besides it's not like I have any friends who will get it" she looked deep in thought before saying "fine but I want one of you to" I smirked "yes ma'am now pull it down" I took a video of her pulling it down she looked so sexy doing it. Once it was down she posed again "damnnnnnn baby come here" she walked slowly and sat in my lap let's just say my camera roll is full of pictures and videos of us and her. "Ok your turn I want some" she's so cute "I guess" I was self conscious "awwww what's wrong baby" she asked concerned "I don't look as good as you and I'm scared that once you see me naked and your sober your not gonna like it" I said sadly "that's not possible I could never not like you your beautiful and so cute I remember our first time you blew me away it made me wonder why you wore such baggy clothes" I was shocked I thought she was to drunk to remember clearly. With that I stood up and stripped as she clapped and whistled "damnnnnnnn that's mine all mine" I was blushing at her words she was recording me. We did the same for her phone as mine.

After our photo shoot we put our clothes back on her still in that sexy pajama that made it so hard for me to keep my hands to myself. We were cuddled on the couch and soon fell asleep. When I woke up I picked her up and carried her to my bed it was uncomfortable with the both of us on the couch.