Eleven

Dior and Olivia's matching outfits^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Before going to the closet to change I made sure everyone was still picking partners which gave me more time with Dior. Going back in the closet I saw she had two identical outfits in her hand one slightly smaller to fit me. "Aww look how cute we get to match" I teased "do you not want to we don't have to" I could sense the panic rising in Dior chuckling I say "no I want to I was just messing with you I love it" she smiled blushing lightly "see I even got one a few sizes smaller to make sure it fit you" I was so happy she thought about me.

Without say anything I went over to her slipped her skirt down and pulled her top off exposing her to me. Remembering she wasn't wearing underwear I lifted her and put her on the vanity in my closet. Wanting to make her feel good like she made me feel without even trying. I put her calves over my shoulders and attacked her kitty. She was loud but that was ok for some reason you can't hear anything from in my room it's like it's sound proof.

(For anyone who is wondering what the closet looks like here you go and if your not well then continue my lovelies.)

Quickly getting dressed so people didn't wonder where we were we made our way downstairs to join some others that are already ready to go

Once everyone was ready we car pulled into three cars fitting four in two and five in one. Me, Dior, Ivy, and Iris in one and the others in the other cars. Pulling up to the theater everyone was excited cause we were watching a horror movie. The boys and well with my help we convinced everyone to agree. So I shouldn't say everyone was excited but more like me and the guys.

"Don't worry baby girl I'm right here to protect you from anything" I whispered to Dior she was so scared of horror movies it was so cute. I never knew someone was more scared of horror than ivy but Dior is literally shaking next to me. "Mamas calm down when we get in there all you have to do is put your head in my lap and go to sleep ok I promise you you'll be ok. I promise I won't let anything happen to you." She was terrified "ok I believe you baby I'm just so scared right now it's embarrassing" oh "no you don't have to be embarrassed to tell me anything. I will never judge you on anything please believe." She looked at me with tears eyes "baby girl what's wrong please don't cry the movie won't be that bad you can sleep right through it" she smiled sheepishly "I'm not crying about the movie I believe you'll stay with me and protect me I'm crying because no one has ever told me they wouldn't judge me, everyone has always judged me cause I was hot and popular" that's not right "well you never have to worry about me judging you" she hugged me and asked if we can get her a chocolate bar and slushee. "Of course mamas pick out anything you want and I will get."

All the girls were scared to watch the movie but all of them had a guy as their partner and like the me they vowed to protect their girls. Dior being the only girl with another girl but she didn't care all she cared is that I stayed with her. "Hey Dior you sure you want that little girl as your partner for the movie I can protect you way better than that 5 foot child." Glaring at him she said "NO I DO NOT I WOULD RATHER HAVE OLIVIA OVER ANY OF YOU ANY DAY AS MY PARTNER AN.." I cut her off "it's ok calm down let me" I said looking back at him "first this 5 foot child can kick your ass anytime name a place and a time and I'll meet you there, second don't talk to her like she's your object treat her with respect I'm tired of sitting back and watching all you guys treat her like she's nothing but your toy cause she's hot and popular." I was fuming "you have no idea what your talking about" he said back angrily "I know exactly what I'm talking about. Just back off her and leave her alone she doesn't want you she doesn't want any of you guys" it just slipped but it's not like I said she want me "oh ya and how do you know that Olivia" he has some nerve "don't talk to me like that and all you have to do is ask her nicely go ahead and do it ask her say "say hey Dior do you want me or any of the guys in our school" do it I dare you" I was taunting him "hey Dior do you want me or any of the guys in our school?" He asked smirking at me like he had won a prize or something. Slowly Dior shook her head no making his smirk fall and make me laugh grabbing her hand I led her to the entrance.

We finally got into the movie room and the good thing was that there was an empty bed at the top away from the rest. Grabbing Dior's hand and pulled her to it before anyone else got it. "Here so now we are away from the others and you can sleep better up here" as soon as I said that she gave me a quick kiss "what was that for" I was shocked she kissed me in public "for sticking up for me back there I never had the guts to tell them of and thanks to you they will leave me alone. And then you still care enough to bring me up here so it's quiet and I can sleep better. No one has given me this much attention and care I don't know why you are." She was so cute "baby I'm treating you like the queen you are meant to be treated. Since birth you should have been experiencing this type of treatment" I was mad she was so hesitant about the way I was treating her.