Ten

The dinner carried on slowly as I just sat quietly to myself not knowing what to say. An amazing thought popped up in my head smirking to myself as I placed my hand on Dior's knee leaving it there. She didn't react much I'm not surprised at all but I slowly slide my hand upward to the middle of her thigh she gave a quiet squeak making me laugh. A little while later I squeezed her thigh causing her to drop her fork making all eyes snap to her "oh my gosh Dior are you ok is the food gross" I asked faking concern "oh no I'm ok it just slipped I thought I felt a bug on my leg turns out it was just the table cloth" oh so she's calling my hand a bug ok "wouldn't surprise me if it was a bug" I said as Ivy's eyes went wide "she's just kidding we don't have bugs her and Dior have this weird relationship and act like an old married couple" that made me laugh turning towards Dior I said "you hear that honey we have a weird relationship" I smirked as she smiled lovingly at me "ya I heard and we act like and old married couple how cute" she said as she squeezed my cheeks "how many times do I have to tell you not to squeeze my checks Dory" that's my nickname for her "awwwww that's so cute she calls her dory" Macy said "awww I want to call you dory to" Mercedes asked I turned my head so quick I thought I got whiplash glaring at her "NO YOU CANT" oops I didn't mean to be so loud.

After my outburst Mercedes quickly put her hands up in surrender saying sorry laughing slightly. I truly didn't mean to flip out like that but dory is MY nickname and well as you already probably know it I am very possessive of what's mine.

Putting my hand back on Dior's thigh I stroked her up and down she squirmed at my touch but did nothing to take my hand off. It's just my luck she's wearing a skirt I wonder if she did it on purpose mmhmm maybe. As I got closer she squeezed her legs closed. Finally getting her to open again I made my way up slowly up her skirt to her core to find out she has no underwear on. "You naughty little girl first wearing a skirt then not wearing underwear as if you knew I would touch you tsk tsk tsk" I was very quiet with my words wouldn't want people questioning me. "Daddy you wonder why I didn't let you see me I figured you would start something as a punishment and I was right" she stated simply "well baby girl your right."

I slipped my finger in her on instinct she spread her legs as far as she could in her tight skirt. Pulling out as quickly as I put it in I licked my finger looking Dior in the eyes. She grabbed my arm guiding my hand back to her throbbing core. As my hand made contact with her core I felt her heartbeat. I think it's cool how when a girl gets excited their partner can feel the heartbeat.

I ran my finger up and down on her slit coating my finger in her juices slipping it in and swirling it around a little before I was pulling out. Before I got completely out Dior pushed my finger back in and then pulled out opened my second finger putting it in again with two fingers this time. She struggled to let her moan out without making it obvious she was moaning. Without warning I curled my fingers inside her causing a breathy moan escape her red plump lips. Agin all eyes landed on me and Dior. She quickly said "oh I'm sorry I was just tasting the mashed potatoes for the first time and they are so good" she said as my fingers went in and out of her slow enough no one noticed my arm going back and forth under the table.

After I was done touching her I pulled out licked my fingers cleaning them. After about 30 minutes everyone was done eating and we cleaned up everything. I washed the dishes with Dior and the twins as everyone else sat on the couch watching tv. When we finished we joined the others not having enough space on the couch me and Dior stood to the side but one of the guys offered his lap to Dior as another one offered his to me. Rolling my eyes and slightly stepping in front of Dior saying "nah we're good." "Ok so as you all know we told all of you to bring comfy clothes I'm assuming you all did?" Iris asked I wonder why this is news to me everyone shook their head yes "ok good so go get changed and then we will go to the movie theater. You will need a partner cause the one we're going to has the seats that look like beds. There are only thirteen of us so someone either can invite someone as their Perrier or jus sit by yourself I don't care. We need to pick now tho before we change." Wow ok sounds fun.

"Dory"
"Livia"
Me and Dior said each others name at the same time. Laughing I turned to her and said "well I'm glad you made that easy on me I thought I was gonna have to fight someone for you." Smiling softly she turned to everyone else and said "ok I have my partner we're going to change goodbye" she waved sweetly and grabbed my hand leading me up to my room so we could change into something comfy.

"I'm so glad we are going to the movies and you chose me as your partner" I said once in my room and locked the door. "Why wouldn't I baby mama" she asked with a smile "I don't know I maybe thought you were tired of me and how possessive of you I am" I admitted honestly "no baby girl I find that sweet and cute you want me. People stay hitting on me right in front of you and it's not like I can tell them I want you but I can't. Once we finally tell your sisters then I'll tell them to lay off of me." I was smiling so hard "you want to tell people about us" I asked surprised "yes of course I do I just want to wait a little and see if we will work out before telling them and potentially messing my friendship up." I know I should be mad at what she said but I'm not I'm so happy "I completely understand."

"You know it's so cute how your only 5 feet and I'm 5ft 7 and your the dominant one of the relationship" she was laughing "heeeeeeeeeeeyyyyyyyyyy don't make fun of me you know I can dominate you in bed" I said winking "oh shut up and come with me" she led me to the closet to change.