Twelve

Their position^^^^^^^^aww how cute^^^^^^^^^

The bed/chair was still up and Dior was asleep with her head in my lap. She fell asleep after about 10 minutes into the movie. 5 minutes later I was getting tired so I later the bed/chair thingy all the way down pulling Dior up so my arm was wrapped around her in a protective manner.

"Aww.." " shhhh shut up don't wake them up yet I want a picture" I hear voices then a flash went off "shit dammit turn the fucking flash off" "I'm trying" "ok get the picture before they wake up and find us standing over them" ok that it "got enough pictures I asked tiredly turning towards them" I laughed at all of them "oh my gosh that was funny all of your faces just flushed a deep red color" that was good. I looked over at Dior who was still asleep thankfully. "The movie is over right" I was quit unsure "yes it ended and when Mercedes came to get you she noticed you were asleep together and didn't want to wake you guys up cause you just looked so cute together. So she came and got the rest of the girls and told the boys to wait in the parking lot for us." Oh makes sense "oh ok well you failed you woke me up but Ivy I want that picture" I wanted to have it for myself. "So are you gonna wake Dior up so we can leave?" Macy asked "no I'm not waking her up she's tired I'll carry her out to the car" I was slipping my arms from around Dior as Macy asked "she's 7 inches taller than you are you sure you can carry her she's so much bigger than you" oh what they don't know it makes me laugh just knowing that they have no idea how many times I've carried her. "It's not the first time I have carried her" I said easily picking up Dior in my arms making sure she wraps her legs around my waist and for extra support I put my hands under her thighs "what how are you doing that so easily your so tiny" Iris asked in confusion "not even I can pick her up with such ease" Ivy said "like I said not the first time" with that I walked out to the parking lot.

When the guys saw the 5 foot child carrying a sleeping Dior in my arms I had to go through there question. "How the fuck" "huh" "how did she do that she's so small" they have no faith in small people "like I told the girls to answer all your questions it's not the first time I've carried her" leaving a group of gawking boys I slowly slide in the backseat to not wake Dior up she was now straddling me in the car.

Finally we all made it back to the house walking into my room locking the door I climbed into bed with Dior still tightly wrapped around me. Going to sleep soon after relaxing into my bed.

Everyone was all downstairs since the guest room was under repair. All the guys were on the couches, they were big enough to fit all 5 of them. The rest of the girls slept in the twins room no one wanting to bother Dior and Olivia cause how moody Olivia already was with the boys.

———————————————————————————
I know I know it's a short chapter but it just finishes the movie theater night.

Real quick I would like to say I am writing out the whole story before I publish it and I am just wondering if anyone has made it this far. So if you could comment and vote for me so I know I didn't write this for no reason.

Be vocal in the comments. If you find any mistakes point them I will try and fix all of them. And I will try and respond to all comments especially the questions. So if you have any comment them.

Onto the next one xoxo my lovelies