Nine

Dior's outfit^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

When I finished setting the table the twins came out completely dressed as the doorbell rang. "Well don't just stand there staring at me like I know I look hot but go get the door" they knew I was kidding.

I walked to my room to check in Dior but my door was locked so knocking I said "Dior it's me let me in I wanna see you" I just want to watch her get dressed "no go away you can't see me until I go downstairs for dinner and you better save me a spot next to you" ughhh I want to see her now I need to approve of her outfit I know I sound possessive but if you saw her you would be to. Finally walking away and going back downstairs I see that 5 people are already here. "Where's Dior at Olivia" Ivy asked in confusion "she said she's not coming down till it's time to have dinner something about trying to finish getting ready cause she just had to dress me oh and she said she wants to sit by me so no one try and get by her" I said looking around at everyone who was here already. "Wait your telling me that she dressed you" oh my gosh these people are idiots I'm gonna play along "yup first she pulled my shirt off then my pants then my bra and put this bralette on then my blazer then my pants" the looks in everyone's face was priceless "wait she saw you naked and then dressed you" wow "no you idiots she didn't really dress me she just helped me pick this out gosh you guys are so fucking dumb" I was beyond shocked at them "language Olivia" Ivy scolded me "sorry mother but your friends are as dumb as rocks" she smiled apologetically at our guest "I'm so sorry about her she's had a bad day and is mad we are gonna have thirteen people in the house" I rolled my eyes "hey she's the girl who cussed at Mis.Stacy that was badass she was being a bitch anyway" I smiled at the dude who said it "see Ivy he gets me" I replayed sarcastically.

Soon after the whole encounter went down dinner was on the table as I walked upstairs to get Dior I heard people downstairs arguing over where there gonna sit. Quickly I ran down and claimed the two at the end so no one could sit next to Dior but me. Knocking on the door I said "Dior sober is on the table can you come out now" I was impatient to see her "no I'll be down in two minutes that gives you time to go and sit at the table" ugh "fine I'm leaving now but come out in one minute not two please" I was ready walking off and didn't hear what she said.

Sitting down in the seats I claimed the others still arguing over who they were sitting next to Dior comes walking down the stairs with a short skit and a low cut top on that showed off her plump chest. I was fuming in my chair she knows what she's doing that's why she wouldn't let me see her cause she knew I would make her change and she also knows how hard it is for me to look away from her boobs when there just on full display like they are in that top. She smirked at me as she sat on my left so no one else could sit next to her and said "you like my outfit choice daddy" everyone was to into arguing that they didn't even notice Dior came down. "Oh baby you have no idea what you just did" I'm actually wet right now just swing her in that outfit got me fucking wet. Grabbing her hand I slid it in my pants so she could feel how wet I was. Smirking down at me she said "so daddy does like my outfit" she's good "oh yes mamas I do and I'm gonna like it even more to take it off. And that's a promise baby girl."

Soon everyone is seated and so the introductions start cause I don't know anyone here. I kinda just scooted closer to Dior. I was a really quiet person so all of these people and there pound conversation made me uncomfortable. "Ok so we'll go around the table telling our name and something about ourself I'll start" Ivy stated. "Hi my name is Ivy St.Claire and I play the guitar" she sucks at it "hi my name is Iris St.Claire and I like to party" classy as always "hi my name is Macy Grace and I like sleep" I snorted quietly same boo same "hi my name is Hunter Betley and I like to eat" same "hi my name is Mercedes Hunt and I like weed" I had to speak up "ha same I love it" the looks on Ivy and Iris face is not good oops "Olivia I swear you have no filter" Iris says "says the one who said she liked to party we all know what happens at party's and you know I smoke and drink already" they were not happy "ya we know that not everyone needed to" whatever "ok I'm sorry you can continue" I really wasn't I was just die with this conversation. Tuning out the rest of the introductions as I got lost looking at Dior.

I felt someone tap my shoulder so I looked away out of my dream sate ughhhh why did they intrude on my time to just stare at the beauty next to me. "What" I snapped not meaning to sound as rude as it did "sorry you just caught me off guard didn't mean to sound rude" I said "it's all good but it's your turn" the guy from earlier said "oh ok my bad hi my name is Olivia Sr.Claire and I like Dior" I stated bluntly "wait your Ivy and Iris's little sister" Mercedes asked how dumb is she "ummmm ya why did you ask like that" just stared at me awe struck "they always talked about how independent you are and your just so quiet and so so so pretty I love your outfit" she said all in one breath "thanks Dior picked it out so you should praise her" I hated complements turning to Ivy and Iris I asked with one raised eyebrow "so I'm independent huh" Ivy groined out "Mercedes" I just laughed "thanks Iv and Ris" that's my nickname for them since we were little. "About the comment on you liking Dior what do you mean?" One of the girls asked "out of everyone here I like Dior I don't like anything else or anyone at that and before you say something blonde yes I like Ivy and Iris but their my sisters so I'm not gonna say them and you all already know I like weed and alcohol so what else is there" I don't think anyone caught what I said being so caught up in the fact I was the twins little sister. "Hi my name is Dior Palmer and I like little St.Claire right here" she said as she wrapped her arm around my shoulders "haha suck it losers" I said sticking out my tongue at everyone at the table.

———————————————————————————
Ok so I did it again I didn't get to the point of this chapter so I'll try to in the next one. Hopefully I can cause it was a fail for the last two. Ok onto the next one my lovelies xoxo