Thirteen

Dior's party outfit^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Waking up to Dior still in my arms was by far the best feeling in the world. I ran my hands up and her arm and kissed her check. "What" she asked sleepily "we have to get up baby" she groaned "I don't wanna. And how did I get from the theater to here without remembering a thing" cute "well you see you we were asleep and I woke up to the rest of the girls taking pictures of us which don't worry I have and I didn't want to wake you up so I just carried you out to the car and then up to my room never once did your body leave mine" it's true "seriously so that means everyone saw you this adorable tiny girl carrying me and all my height?" She questioned confused "yes all I told them was it wasn't the first time I've carried you and well they all shut up."

"Do you wanna shower or just go downstairs or just change it's up to you" I asked wanting her to chose "well I want to shower but I know we'll get carried away let's just change and then shower later" yes "ok sounds good to me"

When we got down all eyes were on us "nice to see you walking again Dior" one of the guys said "oh so you want me to hold her again cause I will" I said turning to Dior and picking her up "don't mess with my this early in the morning I haven't even smoked yet" I was a bit on edge "damn sorry why you so moody" he asked raising his hands in mock surrender. "Whatever just please don't talk to me until I have smoked a little" I needed some now "wait wait wait Olivia you smoke every morning before coming down and before we go to school" Ivy asked "yes that's the only way I can deal with everyone without acting like a bitch" I mean I still do but I'm not gonna admit that "so you go to school high"Iris asked "well not technically I've been smoking for a long time it takes a lot to get me high. I only go to school with two puffs of a dab pen and when I come home I smoke a blunt" that's my routine.

After we all ate I went back upstairs to chill but on my way up my name was called "Olivia can you come here" of course it's Ivy "what do you want" I just want to go "ummm well there's a party tonight and we are gonna be getting ready for it all day so if you could you umm let Dior get ready in your room" why would I care "um sure ya she can I mean she has been staying there anyway so might as well let her get ready" I'm kinda sad she's leaving tonight when I haven't got to be alone with her all week but I can't force her to do anything so I'll just help her get ready.

"Damn mamas you looking good" she was wearing short shorts and a cute crop top "but I'm gonna need you to put more on than that your showing to much of what's mine" she just laughed "no I'm wearing this and I promise you I won't let anyone touch me actually why don't you come with me" wow she wanted me to go with her "I don't do party's Dior you know that" maybe I'll show up later and surprise her but I highly doubt it "I know just this once for me" she was convincing "fine I'll think about it" she smiled "yayyyyyy" she's so cute.

Once everyone left for the party I got the address off one of the girls. I got dressed waited an hour then ordered and Uber to the party. About 15 minutes later he pulled up to a three story house with music blaring and flashing lights everywhere. This is why hate party's. Ughhhhhhh what have I got myself into.

Going straight to the kitchen to get a drink I saw a few kids from school. I have no friends so I don't say anything to them as I get a drink and another and another and another I can hold my alcohol so I drink a lot after about 5 shots I go to the dance floor looking for Dior. There she was standing on a table dancing on some dude "what the fuck" I was so mad why is she dancing on some dude after I stuck up for her and cared for her. Woooooooow what a bitch this can't possibly get wor... my thoughts were color off when he turned her around and kissed her and she kissed him back didn't push him away. Never mind it can get worse and it did she is kissing someone else that's not me. I'm done with her that's it turning around I went back in the kitchen to drink my heartbreak away and well that's exactly what I did.

After about (hiccup)I don't even know how (hiccup) many drinks later I was completely out of it. Not completely to where I won't remember the next day what all I did but enough to not care about anything but having a good time. I just watched the same guy drag Dior up the stairs to a room to fuck. Well here goes another few drinks going onto the dance floor I pass Ivy and Iris who are completely hammered they won't remember tomorrow. I was grinding on some girl soon it got heated she was very touchy.

Grabbing my hand and dragging me upstairs to an empty room she closed and locked the door taking my shirt of as I unzipped her tight dress. Dior kept running through my mind I couldn't help but think what I was doing was wrong but she was with some dude right now. I kept seeing her kissing him flash across my mind pushing that away I pushed the girl down on the bed climbing on top of her.

"My name's Karley" pretty name for a pretty girl not as much as Dior but who cares I'm with Karley right now "Olivia" she was good. Licking her bottom lip asking for entrance she opened but fought me for dominance letting her win I unclipped her bra cupping her boobs in my hands playing with her nipples "awww there so cute" I mumbled as I took a nipple in my mouth "heyyyyyy" she said cutely "I like them there cute" I'm not lying but Dior's were bigger "ughhh fine thanks" laughing I kissed down her stomach pulling her thong down with my teeth. Going back up to her kitty I licked, sucked, and bit her sticking my finger in her and pumped fast she was moaning my name so loud I thought people walking by the door could hear. I had three fingers in her and I was licking at the same time she finally came in my mouth she wasn't as sweet as Dior she was more salty that's weird. My thoughts were cut off when she flipped us over and was on top taking my bra off she copied my actions only thing she did differently was blew on my kitty.

We were back to making out leaving hickeys everywhere I knew wasn't gonna be able to cover them up but I don't care I was having fun and forgetting about Dior. I flipped us so I was on top again rubbing her with my knee as I sucked on her neck chest and stomach I was making sure she was covered in hickeys.

Soon we were both knocked out on the bed completely naked. I knew that Ivy and Iris went home cause they never slept at the party's house but me on the other hand was knocked out.