Part 1

The alleyway was dim, and the traitor of UA held a photograph close to his face to see it clearly. After a long pause he dropped it, letting it bleed color into the rainwater collecting at his feet.

"So why him? If he is that important to get out of the way, shouldn't he be dead already?"

Dabi rolled his eyes. He was leaning casually against the filthy wall of the alley as if he was doing nothing more than casually discussing the weather at a park. "Look. We got you into UA to spy on All Might for All for One. Now the symbol of peace isn't a problem, but the big boss isn't here either. So now it's Shigaraki calling the shots, and he wants this guy dead. You're not trying to back out, are you?"

The traitor shook his head, hands bunching into fists at his sides. "Of course not. All for One told me that this is the way to become a true hero, not like those greedy, heavy handed jokes at UA. I don't care who I need to kill."

Dabi grinned at this. "That's what I wanted to hear. Shiggy should be pleased too." The man turned to leave but then paused. "Any problems with your other tasks?"

"No. I know what I'm doing."

The traitor and Dabi parted ways, disappearing into the stormy night as if they had never existed at all.

Behind them, the abandoned picture was becoming more and more distorted by the rain.

Soon it wouldn't be recognizable as Nezu at all.