Part 14

Aizawa sent All Might back to his office and told him to lock the door. It wouldn't be much protection from an electricity quirk, but it would be something at least. Mic split off to check the hallways, just in case Kaminari tried to escape, while Aizawa headed straight to the student's room. The police were already outside, but had been barred from coming inside due to the possible danger.

Halfway there, Aizawa heard a familiar voice call out, "Mr. Aizawa! I- I think I need you help." The eraser hero picked Kirishima's form out of the darkness and groaned softly; the last thing he needed was an innocent student in the way. But then Kirishima started explaining everything, and Aizawa grabbed him by the shoulders.

"Look. You're right. But I'm going to handle this. I can't risk Kaminari getting away."

Kirishima's jaw set stubbornly. "You're still sick- don't deny it, I can tell. And with my quirk, I can't be electrocuted- Kaminari's tried it before and it doesn't work. Just let me help!"

Well, the kid would probably follow him anyway. Aizawa sighed, but conceded. "That's fine, but I'm still going to tell you what to do. I want you to search Kaminari's room and look for Bakugou while I distract him. Can you do this?"

Kirishima nodded so hard that it looked like his head would fall off. "Yes!"

Footsteps sounded at the end of the hallway, making Kirishima and Aizawa freeze in their step.

Kaminari grinned, already starting to spark. "I'm thinking we end this, here and now!"