Part 11

Hours, or maybe even days had passed before Kaminari came to check on Bakugou again. It was hard to tell, both with the constant darkness and Kaminari's random electrical shocks. The only good news was that Bakugou's hearing was coming back, slowly but surely, and he could now hear most of what Kaminari said to him.

This time, Kaminari had a plate of food- oh God, when was the last time Bakugou had eaten? He couldn't remember. Kaminari eyed him up and down, noting the growing number of burns on Bakugou's dried out skin.

"Things were too heated to sneak food before, but I'll give you this now if you stay quiet. Alright? But if you scream, you die in here- with your boyfriend's severed head in the corner for company."

Kaminari ripped the duct tape off of Bakugou's mouth, making a disgusted face at his captive's cracked and bleeding lips.

Bakugou coughed, and allowed Kaminari to pour water into his mouth. This was humiliating. "Why... why haven't you killed me?"

Kaminari shrugged, scooping a spoonful of rice and raising it towards Bakugou's face. "It's not my task. I meet with my contact in a few days, so I guess we'll get your verdict then.

"Besides," Kaminari smirked, "I like seeing Mr. Powerful down on his knees."

That did it.

Bakugou lurched forward as if to eat the rice, but instead threw more power into the motion and bit down hard on Kaminari's exposed arm.

"Ahhhhgg!" Kaminari stumbled backward, punching Bakugou's head in a desperate attempt to make him let go. He finally landed a heavy hit on Bakugou's right eye, and the blond let go, jaw aching.

"Ow ow ow ow! What the heck!" Kaminari's arm was bleeding, and he cradled it against his chest. "Do you WANT me to kill Kirishima?"

Bakugou spit blood onto the carpet, breathing hard. He whispered, "No..."

Kaminari growled and raised his boot. Bakugou braced himself.

Crunch!

"Then."

Crunch.

"Don't"

Bakugou felt his arm snap in two.

"Try."

His mind was going fuzzy.

"To."

Darkness was spiraling into Bakugou's vision.

"Escape!"

The darkness won, and Bakugou finally passed out.