Part 12

Aizawa sat in his desk chair, eyes closed. It felt good to be back at UA, even if things weren't going well. Poor All Might had looked completely swamped, and Aizawa didn't envy him.

Mic had gone on patrol around the student dorms, with Aizawa's reassurance that he would be just fine. Mic's hovering was sweet, but it was starting to grate a little. Aizawa was still a little weak from the poisoning, but he could at least function now, and he was getting tired of slapping Mic's hands away when his husband tried to do everything for him.

Speaking of worried lovers, Mic had been gone for a suspiciously long amount of time. He had been checking in every fifteen minutes, but this stretch had gone for thirty. Maybe he'd finally taken the hint and was leaving Aizawa alone.

The door creaked open just as Aizawa was starting to actually worry, and Mic came in with All Might right behind. "Sorry it took so long, but All Might had an idea."

The ex hero nodded and flipped around a small laptop, setting it on Aizawa's desk with a grin. "I can't believe we didn't think of this before! You know those cards that we all use to enter the school?"

Aizawa nodded, motioning for All Might to continue.

"The students use them to enter and exit their rooms as well, it's just on a different setup, so it doesn't show up in the security system unless you look for it. I'm not exactly tech literate, so it took me forever to find. But look at the activity records for class 1A."

All Might's expression turned grave. "I didn't want to make accusations until more people saw this, but I'm not sure that young Bakugou can wait that long."

What Aizawa saw on the monitor made his blood run cold.