Epilogue II - Lucas

17 years later...

I once heard that no one is allowed to be truly happy, that life always evens out the scales to make you just a little fucking miserable if you've had it good. And I've had it great.

Come the fuck on. Legendary boxer dad, legendary boxer grandfather? My shit is made of gold as far as the world is concerned. I grew up so damn spoiled that I'm rotten. It's amazing, really, what the world made me. People call me an asshole, an arrogant dick, a conceited fucker. They're right. I'm all these things and more. And I don't make apologies for that.

See, life did more than just even the scales for me. It dumped the motherfucking world on my shoulders and laughed in my face. It started when I put my trust in the wrong hands. I was done wrong, played like a fucking fiddle, my innocence robbed from me too soon. Then she betrayed me in the worst goddamn way possible and I realized that I can't count on anyone. I shut myself down, became the guy everyone loves to hate and hates to love. I thought I'd taken control over my life again but I was so fucking wrong.

Now the inevitable has happened. Something I can't fix, hurting the person I love most. I'm going to lose everything and I can't stop it. I'm angry, desperate, in pain. I don't have any mercy left in me to give.

Who says villains don't get to tell their stories?

THE END (for real this time)

_______________________

Please read on for Author's Note and more details about this upcoming project!

My Instagram will feature all kinds of teasers and excerpts from Lucas's story! If you don't follow me there, you won't have any hints about what's next until the release date. Get me to 500 followers and I'll post another excerpt of chapter one :)

TONIGHT I'll also be doing polls on my IG story! I.e. Book One or Book Two? Cameron or Wolfe? Ash & Ria first kiss or Nate & Del first kiss? It'll be a way to reminisce the end of the series and what we enjoyed best so join me!

*INCASE YOU MISSED IT: Remember that group FD photo I described in book three? It officially exists! A reader of mine edited it into a reality so if you want to see the FD family in real life, check out my Instagram!*

Lastly: A lot of you guys asked for who plays each of my characters! Throughout the week I'm going to be posting edits of my muses and doing an FD CAST SERIES so check them out there!

Please note that I'm trying to build my Instagram to increase my chances of getting published. If you believe in me, follow! After the author's note I'll also include my most asked questions of my IG Q&A so you can all see what kind of content you'll receive on my other platforms but this is the last of my Wattpad promotions. My #1 priority is my Instagram right now so please note my Wattpad won't have content besides my actual stories.

IG: @its_author_tfb