You're wrong /2/

/This is an original oneshot by yours truly, a bit different I guess? This was an idea I had and was uncertain to make it or not... but here we are!/

Summary:
It was different that day, rain.
a box. a god. and a child. the
events and outcome of this
meeting were different...
clicked.

...

It happened for a few years, until Peter was 6 years old.

There was a perk to when the Avengers had missions, Loki couldn't go. For safety reasons or incase he pulls anything... he was told when they arrived.

"I wonder where Peter is hiding."

When he heard a shuffle from the couch and a small giggle the god walked to the couch and leaned down, tickling the child who was laughing.

They were having fun and it was like a normal father-son time, without him knowing that:

1) He was the god of mischief and lies
2) He basically had magic
3) And that the Avengers didn't know about him, including the brother of his.

"Daddy!" Loki made a small hum and looked at the child who wanted to have upsies. So the god hoisted him up, he looked over and noticed the heroic figures staring.

"....Surprise." It was a sarcastic sing-song tone hiding the urge to roll his eyes.

"Daddy should I go in the hidey fort?" He whispered but he put Peter down, pushing him gently in where the child scurried off to his room, going into the hiding spot.

It was silent as Loki made brief eye-contact with Clint which showed he tried to stall as much as possible and didn't know that this would have happened. "Who's the kid Loki?" Tony said as the god just gave a smirk. "Isn't it obvious?"

"Whatever. If you think I stole a child you can think that but I didn't, now you mortals get out the way so I can go see him."

"Did you teach him your lies? pranks? tell him what you did---" Stark made a dangerous move, it wasn't a good thing. "Maybe that child is evil just like you--"

But they didn't realise that the child came back with an unhappy gaze, running back infront of the god.

"You're wrong! daddy isn't like that! daddy wants the best for me!" They were shocked at the child's words, Loki managed to hid few tears as he muttered a small thank you.

"H-he took me to the park, and told me stories, and gave me food, and dressed me up, and told me about where he found me and and..." Peter sniffled as Loki crouched down and hummed small reassurances.

Clint walked over and kneeled down, picking up the boy, cheering him up. "Uncle Clint!"

"Do you wanna watch disney movies after?" It always worked as he squealed. "But I wanna wait for daddy." When he felt an arm that he didn't know, he jumped to the ceiling making Loki sigh.

"Get down Petey... it's alright... that was my brother."

Thor hasn't seen Loki smile in a while, a geniune one. He gave brief smiles to his younger brother but he could never make him smile like.. this.

Slowly the younger got down as Loki caught him.

"Daddy's brother?" His big hazel doe-eyes looked up at the man infront of him, eyes sparkling.

Let's say... it was something to get used to.

...

Now Peter is 15, Loki never changing as the child grew... He could have but along the way the teenager found out he was pretty much a god and the best dad in the world, this was his reaction:

Peter at the age of 10 witnessed magic happening, as he peeked his head through the corner.

"Is that... magic?!"
He was very optimistic.

let's say that.

He has visited Asgard a few times, and they were delighted to see him. When it came to a field trip however, to where they were staying... he didn't go and Loki didn't care any less.

Let's just say... when the tour was taken up to the level they were on... it was chaos.

"RUN!" they saw a laughing Peter Parker being dragged by the foot by an angry Captain America.

"I'm sorry hahahaha--- i'm--"

They could hear the familiar PSA's being played but then switching to 'Star Spangled Man with a plan'

Then they noticed a tied up god of mischief followed by the god of thunder who seemed very unhappy. "What happened?" the tour guide asked trying to stifle a laugh.

"Surprise..." Peter said in the same sing-song tone just like his father.

"Loki your son is just as bad as you with these pranks." The captain sighed as Peter giggled. "Oh come on! I guess you can say father like son--" He heard an annoyed screech from the otherside of the room. "Peter!"

Yep this tour was very entertaining.

They also had a small reveal that this puny parker was actually the son of a god adopted or not. but still a son of a god.

"Run to the hidey spot!" he whispered as Clint dumped glitter on the two who held the two other pranksters captive making the two mischievious pair run to the vents and go to the hiding space.

"What the fu--" were Flash's words before they walked out the tower.

[END]

/I made this light before a wave of sadness awaits you :3/